LF for Kindred by onothera and by VulgarVictor
-
Kindred mod by onothera for League of Legends, I managed to extract Kindred model and exported it to Blender glTF
Not sure if I did that correctly though. Is it possible to made it into vrc?

Kindred by VulgarVictor https://x.com/GuiDugalle/status/1928161759673610699

-
-
Either it's a private commission or it's in the works and may release on Vulgar's Jinxxy. So either wait and bide your time...or we're out of luck.
-
I managed to extract Kindred model and exported it to glTF
Not sure if I did that correctly though. Is it possible to made it into vrc? -
Bump for vrc
-
Bump for vrc
-
Bump For VRC
-
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login