Asira's Archive: Rindo (183 Assets) ✔
-
the folder is down for me, none of the links work

-
We need another reupload!
-
pls make link work again por favor I plead
-
Hey! Neither the Mega link nor the Torrent magnet is currently available! Please reply when either of these works. Thanks!
-
This is a post for my Mega link for my asset archive.
Decode this key with base64
bUhPV0g3N1haZlJfakdBZG14Y0FUdw==
I have fully unpacked everything prior to upload, No viruses checked by Malwarebytes, & Windows Defender.
This was a bit of a passion project since I've fallen in love with Rindo and a lot of Rindo's stuff. A large chunk of stuff was given by a friend once again, and I took time to personally hunt for ID's and sources. Enjoy.

All files uploaded.
@Asira Im guessing this is gone?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
