FOUND Leviathan Pearl - BIG KRAKEN MOM || VRChat Avatar On Sale by GuppysMoonCorner
-
-
-
Hype bump >:3
-
-
Le bump
-
-
As someone who is friends with Guppy and appreciates their hard work, I would love to ask if you guys would find it in your hearts to purchase the model somewhere down the line. He really does make nice models.
-
As someone who is friends with Guppy and appreciates their hard work, I would love to ask if you guys would find it in your hearts to purchase the model somewhere down the line. He really does make nice models.
@RainTwister idk why people downvoted this person as they were polite about it. I have also encouraged people to buy avatars I post to further support the creators
-
As someone who is friends with Guppy and appreciates their hard work, I would love to ask if you guys would find it in your hearts to purchase the model somewhere down the line. He really does make nice models.
@RainTwister I'm gonna and I appreciate how you feel and ill be paying once I have enough
-
Thank you @starlight117 and @jacky001 for the kind words.
-
As someone who is friends with Guppy and appreciates their hard work, I would love to ask if you guys would find it in your hearts to purchase the model somewhere down the line. He really does make nice models.
@RainTwister that's the end goal in the end ain't it? main reason i see most people are here is because alot of avatars are either overpriced or from what i've seen of this one well priced but out of budget. i know it's my problem. i'm lucky to not have had to sell my old af laptop or my quest at this point with how things have been. i'd be buying avatars left and right if i could.
-
-
As someone who is friends with Guppy and appreciates their hard work, I would love to ask if you guys would find it in your hearts to purchase the model somewhere down the line. He really does make nice models.
@RainTwister I do have plans to buy it in the future. Especially that its gonna get more clothes soon.
-
@RainTwister that's the end goal in the end ain't it? main reason i see most people are here is because alot of avatars are either overpriced or from what i've seen of this one well priced but out of budget. i know it's my problem. i'm lucky to not have had to sell my old af laptop or my quest at this point with how things have been. i'd be buying avatars left and right if i could.
@Papawerewolf Yeah. Most folks here don't do it out of hate or anything. Some folks just don't have the money for models. I think the only people I've seen people maliciously pirate against were people who were already pretty shitty. It's very nice for a friend of theirs to come and remind folks to give back once in a while though!
-
A message from Guppy to you all:
“No worries, i know times are tough and I've already made my money back on her. Everyone deserves some luxuries every once in a while. Just be sure to buy her when you're safe to support me. I too desire luxuries. Also tell peeps who made her and where to buy her if they ask”
-
A message from Guppy to you all:
“No worries, i know times are tough and I've already made my money back on her. Everyone deserves some luxuries every once in a while. Just be sure to buy her when you're safe to support me. I too desire luxuries. Also tell peeps who made her and where to buy her if they ask”
@RainTwister love to hear rippers and avatar makers find common ground. it makes the heart warm. enough to make a grown man cry.
-
@Papawerewolf Yeah. Most folks here don't do it out of hate or anything. Some folks just don't have the money for models. I think the only people I've seen people maliciously pirate against were people who were already pretty shitty. It's very nice for a friend of theirs to come and remind folks to give back once in a while though!
@Seaport636 hells yeah.
-
I keep getting this error trying to upload. anyone know how to fix it? -
D doll.zip has marked this topic as solved on
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


