Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Veil by Whituu

LF: Veil by Whituu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femalelooking for
32 Posts 17 Posters 4.6k Views 67 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rai_R Rai_

    @Roses I hope you managed to split it after those silly messages I read above. Appreciate it though

    RosesR
    RosesR
    Roses
    wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @Rai_ Nah no one wanted to and it was Christmas

    𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈

    1 Reply Last reply
    😥 😞
    0
    • RosesR Roses

      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

      VerosikaIsABeggar

      Merry Christmas everyone hope everyone got what they wanted and got to hangout with their parents

      Don't forget to upvote 😉

      Explanation: Didn't want to originally buy the avatar cause I am honestly just waiting for two main avatars to come out which are Kaiylast and miimuu's avatar which kaiylast comes out tomorrow and I wasnt ever gonna wear it.

      UnicorgasmzU
      UnicorgasmzU
      Unicorgasmz
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      @Roses
      You are a gem. I'm sorry you bought it all on your own. I don't have a ton but I'd be happy to give you a bit back if you'd like. Do you have a paypal? You were so sweet even when people were entitled in the thread, and you still came back to share a gift for christmas. I'd love to help offset that since you don't even liek the avi yourself. ♥

      I buy a lot of stuff but post on a delay. :p
      Currently: Looking for cute, frilly, lolita stuff for Kipfel, Chocolat, & Manuka!

      RosesR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • UnicorgasmzU Unicorgasmz

        @Roses
        You are a gem. I'm sorry you bought it all on your own. I don't have a ton but I'd be happy to give you a bit back if you'd like. Do you have a paypal? You were so sweet even when people were entitled in the thread, and you still came back to share a gift for christmas. I'd love to help offset that since you don't even liek the avi yourself. ♥

        RosesR
        RosesR
        Roses
        wrote on last edited by
        #25

        @Unicorgasmz Nah its all good don't worry about it, I just wasn't gonna wear the avatar but to help out on another avatar next time and you see you want it I'd appreciate that 100%

        𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RosesR
          RosesR
          Roses
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          Just be ready for kaiylast cause I'm leaking it wicked fast

          𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RosesR Roses

            🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

            VerosikaIsABeggar

            Merry Christmas everyone hope everyone got what they wanted and got to hangout with their parents

            Don't forget to upvote 😉

            Explanation: Didn't want to originally buy the avatar cause I am honestly just waiting for two main avatars to come out which are Kaiylast and miimuu's avatar which kaiylast comes out tomorrow and I wasnt ever gonna wear it.

            Lena catL
            Lena catL
            Lena cat
            wrote on last edited by Lena cat
            #27

            @Roses said in LF: Veil by Whituu:

            VerosikaIsABeggar

            lmao at that PW! also tysm for all u have given us. upvotes as always

            RosesR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lena catL Lena cat

              @Roses said in LF: Veil by Whituu:

              VerosikaIsABeggar

              lmao at that PW! also tysm for all u have given us. upvotes as always

              RosesR
              RosesR
              Roses
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              @Lena-cat Sorry gotta be a little petty of course

              𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍 🤣
              1
              • RosesR Roses

                🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                VerosikaIsABeggar

                Merry Christmas everyone hope everyone got what they wanted and got to hangout with their parents

                Don't forget to upvote 😉

                Explanation: Didn't want to originally buy the avatar cause I am honestly just waiting for two main avatars to come out which are Kaiylast and miimuu's avatar which kaiylast comes out tomorrow and I wasnt ever gonna wear it.

                ilovegiyuunsabiI
                ilovegiyuunsabiI
                ilovegiyuunsabi
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                @Roses I swear you're always the best at gifting out avatars and being such a sweetheart, bless your heart, hope you had a wonderful christmas !!

                --- just a simple girl --
                obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
                (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
                mwahh<3
                love yall!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SharkieSharkS
                  SharkieSharkS
                  SharkieShark
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  Does anybody know why when I enable lip tracking the left side of the mouth flops down??

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EveeXE
                    EveeXE
                    EveeX
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • V
                      V
                      voidkitten25
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #32

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular