Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: King Rauru from The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the kingdom avatar

LF: King Rauru from The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the kingdom avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwlookingmale
30 Posts 11 Posters 1.3k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • caitsithC caitsith

    @fghtjyuki8y8tre if thats true then that's really good retexturing

    F
    F
    fghtjyuki8y8tre
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @caitsith Just download the model and do the head swapping. The rest of the simple retexturing should simply blend well i suppose. Solved, i guess?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WhatwouldyouW
      WhatwouldyouW
      Whatwouldyou
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      I found the model it just need a vrc port

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WhatwouldyouW
        WhatwouldyouW
        Whatwouldyou
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        https://camseven.itch.io/king-gote

        caitsithC 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        1
        • WhatwouldyouW Whatwouldyou

          https://camseven.itch.io/king-gote

          caitsithC
          caitsithC
          caitsith
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Whatwouldyou you're so cool tysm

          Sick in the head and sick in the stomach

          I'm always looking for unitypackages or blender conversions into unitypackages. Let me know if/when they're available.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • caitsithC
            caitsithC
            caitsith
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            bumping for unitypackage conversion

            Sick in the head and sick in the stomach

            I'm always looking for unitypackages or blender conversions into unitypackages. Let me know if/when they're available.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F fghtjyuki8y8tre

              I definitely recognize this body, it closely looks like an edited version of Venom 2018 model https://smutba.se/project/36819a51-0524-494f-9870-d8ab68e620f4/

              Just a head swap, that's it. Look closer to the screenshots, see the similarity?

              aveoA
              aveoA
              aveo
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @fghtjyuki8y8tre I can easily tell cause that body base is very similar

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N
                N
                night_beary13
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T
                  T
                  Titanomachia0
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  I dont have the avatar, but I do have the blend file, the zip's password is: KINGOFHYRULE
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  caitsithC 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • T Titanomachia0

                    I dont have the avatar, but I do have the blend file, the zip's password is: KINGOFHYRULE
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    caitsithC
                    caitsithC
                    caitsith
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @Titanomachia0 sweet, ty. Bumping for a possible Unitypackage conversion

                    Sick in the head and sick in the stomach

                    I'm always looking for unitypackages or blender conversions into unitypackages. Let me know if/when they're available.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • caitsithC
                      caitsithC
                      caitsith
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      Bumping for unitypackage again

                      Sick in the head and sick in the stomach

                      I'm always looking for unitypackages or blender conversions into unitypackages. Let me know if/when they're available.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular