Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. Help me find the Assets or get a VRCA please

Help me find the Assets or get a VRCA please

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
airilookin foravatar assetavatar rippingavatar help
6 Posts 5 Posters 1.5k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • iron31-I
    iron31-I
    iron31-
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Author name: Rყυʝι ʂԋσყα
    URL to avatar: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1f927bb7-1393-48e6-9c1f-9d9e03637121
    He was in public, but now he's in private.
    f you can help me find the Assets from this avatar or get a VRCA or something like that, I would be very grateful.
    296ebf28-9432-4f93-b970-8a83ec4d39ba-изображение.png 7d1a088a-e082-480a-9641-53661586b7ed-изображение.png ef37aecc-6746-4ab7-803d-ce6cd199d480-изображение.png 65504d12-cbe9-4f1a-bd6e-94689609978c-изображение.png 3474ef87-c17f-41d1-a422-ce652efc0ff8-изображение.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • iron31-I
      iron31-I
      iron31-
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        ryuiajs
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Only private now

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          I_saw_I_took_
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I have two VRCA of this avatar. (Original NSFW and a version without it, updated later) I'd like to trade the VRCA files for an NPV (sort of wallhack addon), or high-quality weapon asset (with advanced functionality and plenty of features like the M4LMG), or a 6-round revolver (similar to the one found on that paid Chinese avatar named Knife). Alternatively, feel free to make other offers I’m interested in assets for Asian-style avatars (Airi for example)

          scareS AnimeGoddessA 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • I I_saw_I_took_

            I have two VRCA of this avatar. (Original NSFW and a version without it, updated later) I'd like to trade the VRCA files for an NPV (sort of wallhack addon), or high-quality weapon asset (with advanced functionality and plenty of features like the M4LMG), or a 6-round revolver (similar to the one found on that paid Chinese avatar named Knife). Alternatively, feel free to make other offers I’m interested in assets for Asian-style avatars (Airi for example)

            scareS
            scareS
            scare
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @I_saw_I_took_ do they have ft?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I I_saw_I_took_

              I have two VRCA of this avatar. (Original NSFW and a version without it, updated later) I'd like to trade the VRCA files for an NPV (sort of wallhack addon), or high-quality weapon asset (with advanced functionality and plenty of features like the M4LMG), or a 6-round revolver (similar to the one found on that paid Chinese avatar named Knife). Alternatively, feel free to make other offers I’m interested in assets for Asian-style avatars (Airi for example)

              AnimeGoddessA
              AnimeGoddessA
              AnimeGoddess
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @I_saw_I_took_ trading for a vrca is insanity.

              @iron31 i got you DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular