Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: These ROR / ROR2 models to VRC / Unity

LF: These ROR / ROR2 models to VRC / Unity

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwblenderunitylooking forvrc
109 Posts 19 Posters 7.2k Views 87 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Solgesxd
    wrote on last edited by
    #68

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResuR
      ResuR
      Resu
      wrote on last edited by
      #69

      bump

      Need helping handz!!! :33

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResuR
        ResuR
        Resu
        wrote on last edited by
        #70

        bump

        Need helping handz!!! :33

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResuR
          ResuR
          Resu
          wrote on last edited by
          #71

          bump

          Need helping handz!!! :33

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Dust.collector
            wrote on last edited by
            #72
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              Dust.collector
              wrote on last edited by
              #73

              I will try my best to make these into vrchat avatars, stay tuned! (It might take me a while, I have other stuff that needs porting)

              ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • D Dust.collector

                I will try my best to make these into vrchat avatars, stay tuned! (It might take me a while, I have other stuff that needs porting)

                ResuR
                ResuR
                Resu
                wrote on last edited by Resu
                #74

                @Dust.collector definitely feel free to get creative with the wisp flame, my suggestion if any is to have particles on PC and a shape w physbones on quest, like I saids :3

                Need helping handz!!! :33

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResuR
                  ResuR
                  Resu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #75

                  soff bumpz

                  Need helping handz!!! :33

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResuR
                    ResuR
                    Resu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #76

                    bump
                    @dust.collector

                    Need helping handz!!! :33

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Dust.collector
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #77

                      Yeah, I lowk have no damn clue what I'm doing but I'm like 90% sure I'll figure out what I'm doing eventually

                      ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • R
                        R
                        ReaYuni
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #78

                        Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D Dust.collector

                          Yeah, I lowk have no damn clue what I'm doing but I'm like 90% sure I'll figure out what I'm doing eventually

                          ResuR
                          ResuR
                          Resu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #79

                          @Dust.collector prolly just focus on portin the first two thens, no need to worry about wisps

                          Need helping handz!!! :33

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ResuR
                            ResuR
                            Resu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #80

                            bump

                            Need helping handz!!! :33

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Denath3D
                              Denath3D
                              Denath3
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #81

                              Bump

                              Woah! A Signature! And an Idiot!

                              I want to learn blender but I'm too shy to ask because I know how much of a pain it is to teach someone.

                              wants to make and upload avis and yet is forever poor.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R
                                R
                                ReaYuni
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #82

                                Bump!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Denath3D
                                  Denath3D
                                  Denath3
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #83

                                  Bump

                                  Woah! A Signature! And an Idiot!

                                  I want to learn blender but I'm too shy to ask because I know how much of a pain it is to teach someone.

                                  wants to make and upload avis and yet is forever poor.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R
                                    R
                                    ReaYuni
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #84

                                    Bump!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ResuR
                                      ResuR
                                      Resu
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #85

                                      bump

                                      Need helping handz!!! :33

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BUMBUMB
                                        BUMBUMB
                                        BUMBUM
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #86

                                        Bump, keep it alive

                                        ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • demongod4001D
                                          demongod4001D
                                          demongod4001
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #87

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular