Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF Hash Face Tracking for Selestia

LF Hash Face Tracking for Selestia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
selestiaboothface tracking
9 Posts 6 Posters 874 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    potatosyn
    wrote on last edited by potatosyn
    #1

    https://hashedits.booth.pm/items/7756974

    Found by @djaz https://forum.ripper.store/post/1406654

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • yuzukitaY
      yuzukitaY
      yuzukita
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      buuuuuuuuump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        Djaz
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        burger (defo the pass frfr frrffrfrrfrfr)

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        UsagiiiBunU 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • D Djaz

          burger (defo the pass frfr frrffrfrrfrfr)

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          UsagiiiBunU
          UsagiiiBunU
          UsagiiiBun
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Djaz I don't understand :") Is this a troll comment? Burger is def not the password

          I don't trade or gatekeep. I like sharing what I can with everyone!

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UsagiiiBunU UsagiiiBun

            @Djaz I don't understand :") Is this a troll comment? Burger is def not the password

            D
            D
            Djaz
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @UsagiiiBun did u do it with the caps or without it

            UsagiiiBunU M 3 Replies Last reply
            0
            • D Djaz

              @UsagiiiBun did u do it with the caps or without it

              UsagiiiBunU
              UsagiiiBunU
              UsagiiiBun
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Djaz without :")

              I don't trade or gatekeep. I like sharing what I can with everyone!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D Djaz

                @UsagiiiBun did u do it with the caps or without it

                UsagiiiBunU
                UsagiiiBunU
                UsagiiiBun
                wrote on last edited by UsagiiiBun
                #7

                @Djaz ahhh, i think i made a typo somehow when copy pasting it. It seems to have worked :"D I'm so sorry

                I don't trade or gatekeep. I like sharing what I can with everyone!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D Djaz

                  @UsagiiiBun did u do it with the caps or without it

                  M
                  M
                  mel1242
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  update bump
                  plz no password

                  In Japan, users and creators tend to place strong importance on manners and community norms, and they often try to encourage people to legitimately purchase avatars, outfits, and other items on BOOTH. When they learn that assets are being shared illegally, they tend to form a common enemy and attempt to impose social sanctions.

                  Because of that, sites that distribute assets like the ones here are extremely valuable to me, and the idea of going out of my way to purchase them feels completely ridiculous.

                  Just like in Grand Theft Auto V, let’s steal the assets, throw them into a duffel bag, and share them with the people who want them.

                  In particular, when playing VRC, you should be careful about entering worlds that have a large number of Japanese users.

                  CrabCapitalC 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M mel1242

                    update bump
                    plz no password

                    CrabCapitalC
                    CrabCapitalC
                    CrabCapital
                    wrote on last edited by CrabCapital
                    #9

                    @mel1242 The Password is burger

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular