does anyone know the texture of this eye?
-
M maruku referenced this topic on
-
Booth does not have this eye texture because it was drawn and adjusted by the model themselves.
here > _nmrnkmrBelieve me, even after browsing through the 10 pages of makeup Texture and 20 pages of eye Texture related to manuka on the booth, I still couldn't find them.
-
But I found similar eyes, you can take a look if you need them, maybe adjust the color to look like it.
-
Booth does not have this eye texture because it was drawn and adjusted by the model themselves.
here > _nmrnkmrBelieve me, even after browsing through the 10 pages of makeup Texture and 20 pages of eye Texture related to manuka on the booth, I still couldn't find them.
@Aisakuhyoha I saw that someone else seemed to have used this pupil, so I thought it was for sale, but I couldn't find it after looking for it for a long time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login


lumina make up 

