Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Stylized Pico by BoltTheMan/lightninsprout

LF: Stylized Pico by BoltTheMan/lightninsprout

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Uncategorized
looking forfnfpicobolttheman
39 Posts 12 Posters 1.7k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H
    H
    helloworld13
    wrote on last edited by
    #28

    alrighty thanks i look forward to it, hope you have a lovely day

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • cursed.unwellC cursed.unwell

      @Rarararara I can share ofc :3 Gimme a bit to send it thru DMs!!

      RararararaR
      RararararaR
      Rarararara
      wrote on last edited by
      #29

      @cursed.unwell Ay thank ya! Sorry for not noticing earlier though

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RararararaR
        RararararaR
        Rarararara
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        I opened his file and he ended up looking like this
        ef695627-0021-4779-b0a6-de9264ab63f8.png

        cursed.unwellC 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RararararaR Rarararara

          I opened his file and he ended up looking like this
          ef695627-0021-4779-b0a6-de9264ab63f8.png

          cursed.unwellC
          cursed.unwellC
          cursed.unwell
          wrote on last edited by
          #31

          @Rarararara If you're in blender (which it looks like you are but correct me if I'm wrong), you just need to go to the shading tab and remove the image currently connected to either the BDSF node or the Output node (forgot which one) and then drag-n-drop the image from the folder you downloaded. Pretty sure this is cuz I didn't pack the images in with the blend file when I made it but it's a super easy fix :3 But if somehow you're straight up missing images, please lmk! I can send them from a different link ^^

          Send me any FNF, monster, furry, Murder Drones, FNC/FNIA stuff if you got it! (Looking for a lot of Bolttheman files)

          :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • V
            V
            ValentineTW
            wrote on last edited by
            #32

            @cursed.unwell you still got those files? send em over if you have em!

            cursed.unwellC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • V ValentineTW

              @cursed.unwell you still got those files? send em over if you have em!

              cursed.unwellC
              cursed.unwellC
              cursed.unwell
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              @ValentineTW Yes I do :3 But I think I'll be out for the day, so I think I can get back to you later tonight or tomorrow

              Send me any FNF, monster, furry, Murder Drones, FNC/FNIA stuff if you got it! (Looking for a lot of Bolttheman files)

              :3

              OopsyBabyO 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • cursed.unwellC cursed.unwell

                @ValentineTW Yes I do :3 But I think I'll be out for the day, so I think I can get back to you later tonight or tomorrow

                OopsyBabyO
                OopsyBabyO
                OopsyBaby
                wrote on last edited by
                #34

                @cursed.unwell its been 6 days

                cursed.unwellC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • OopsyBabyO OopsyBaby

                  @cursed.unwell its been 6 days

                  cursed.unwellC
                  cursed.unwellC
                  cursed.unwell
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  @OopsyBaby OH my god I'm so sorry 😭 I can get it right away since I'm up right now

                  Send me any FNF, monster, furry, Murder Drones, FNC/FNIA stuff if you got it! (Looking for a lot of Bolttheman files)

                  :3

                  OopsyBabyO 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • cursed.unwellC cursed.unwell

                    @OopsyBaby OH my god I'm so sorry 😭 I can get it right away since I'm up right now

                    OopsyBabyO
                    OopsyBabyO
                    OopsyBaby
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #36

                    @cursed.unwell youre gooood just reminding ya 😆

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • cursed.unwellC cursed.unwell

                      Alright I managed to get it, if anyone else needs it I'll send a link thru DMs :3

                      RabbitBurrowR
                      RabbitBurrowR
                      RabbitBurrow
                      wrote last edited by
                      #37

                      @cursed.unwell heyhey!Threw you a DM about this :3

                      Woof Woof!! - ૮˶• ﻌ •˶ა
                      Ardour's #1 Fan
                      CRYPTIAAAA!! DROP THE NIGHTGAURD, AND MY LIFE, IS YOURSSS

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • G
                        G
                        glitch91412
                        wrote last edited by
                        #38

                        @cursed.unwell quick question
                        what is your discord user name?

                        cursed.unwellC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • G glitch91412

                          @cursed.unwell quick question
                          what is your discord user name?

                          cursed.unwellC
                          cursed.unwellC
                          cursed.unwell
                          wrote last edited by
                          #39

                          @glitch91412 What do you need it for? I don't really like giving it out here.

                          Send me any FNF, monster, furry, Murder Drones, FNC/FNIA stuff if you got it! (Looking for a lot of Bolttheman files)

                          :3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular