Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by LooseCannon) Thumper by TheActualWaffle & Bonnie by Vivianvx

✔ (FOUND by LooseCannon) Thumper by TheActualWaffle & Bonnie by Vivianvx

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
97 Posts 22 Posters 6.5k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RioMeoR
      RioMeoR
      RioMeo
      wrote on last edited by
      #80

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemon
        wrote on last edited by
        #81

        Bumpo

        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

        Typically after -
        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kali-CTRL
          wrote on last edited by
          #82

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemon
            wrote on last edited by
            #83

            Bumpo

            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

            Typically after -
            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #84

              Bumpo

              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

              Typically after -
              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D4ddyLemonD
                D4ddyLemonD
                D4ddyLemon
                wrote on last edited by
                #85

                Bumpo

                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                Typically after -
                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #86

                  Bumpo

                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                  Typically after -
                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RioMeoR
                    RioMeoR
                    RioMeo
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #87

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • X
                      X
                      Xhelvandowayne
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #88

                      upp

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • JoskotoJ
                        JoskotoJ
                        Joskoto
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #89

                        Bump?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Illegal_ArtsI
                          Illegal_ArtsI
                          Illegal_Arts
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #90

                          Bump!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • YcoeY
                            YcoeY
                            Ycoe
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #91

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • coquettedoll.C
                              coquettedoll.C
                              coquettedoll.
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #92

                              bump

                              ᯓ★ 𝘳𝘦𝘱/𝘶𝘱𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥!
                              ㅤ ﹟ 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥. · ㅤ࣭ ㅤׂ
                              : ᯓ 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 . ﹐

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RioMeoR
                                RioMeoR
                                RioMeo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #93

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • coquettedoll.C
                                  coquettedoll.C
                                  coquettedoll.
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #94

                                  bump

                                  ᯓ★ 𝘳𝘦𝘱/𝘶𝘱𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥!
                                  ㅤ ﹟ 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥. · ㅤ࣭ ㅤׂ
                                  : ᯓ 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 . ﹐

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • V
                                    V
                                    violator
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #95

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RioMeoR
                                      RioMeoR
                                      RioMeo
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #96

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • LooseCannonL
                                        LooseCannonL
                                        LooseCannon
                                        wrote on last edited by LooseCannon
                                        #97

                                        Bought, but didnt like them so feel free to give out
                                        if they go down, @ me or dm
                                        Bonnie
                                        https://payhip.com/b/jps1b
                                        https://transfer.it/t/sdVgnh4lRbyK
                                        Thumper
                                        https://payhip.com/b/lRbgc
                                        https://transfer.it/t/M3uqq8wz1BTK

                                        Just because I upload things doesn't make your unity problems my problems to solve, I'm sorry but you can figure it out. Please don't @ me with your issues.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • LooseCannonL LooseCannon referenced this topic on
                                        • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular