Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Azurlane HNLMS Gouden Leeuw Ver1 NANODA-SP MMD model

Azurlane HNLMS Gouden Leeuw Ver1 NANODA-SP MMD model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothmodelmmd
64 Posts 28 Posters 10.1k Views 67 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LeafyEmpressL
    LeafyEmpressL
    LeafyEmpress
    wrote on last edited by
    #55

    +1

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BRUHGB
      BRUHGB
      BRUHG
      wrote on last edited by
      #56

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BRUHGB
        BRUHGB
        BRUHG
        wrote on last edited by
        #57

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L
          L
          loveuc0079
          wrote on last edited by
          #58

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            IanMoone
            wrote on last edited by
            #59

            @bruhg kindly shared by @yuzao here

            https://forum.ripper.store/post/1665463

            munchiessssM 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            3
            • P
              P
              pandora_rouge
              wrote on last edited by
              #60

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                IanMoone
                wrote on last edited by
                #61

                Bump Update

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I IanMoone

                  @bruhg kindly shared by @yuzao here

                  https://forum.ripper.store/post/1665463

                  munchiessssM
                  munchiessssM
                  munchiessss
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #62

                  @IanMoone Its a PMX though not a unity package. to much work to convert it lol

                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • munchiessssM munchiessss

                    @IanMoone Its a PMX though not a unity package. to much work to convert it lol

                    I
                    I
                    IanMoone
                    wrote on last edited by IanMoone
                    #63

                    @munchiessss All the models from NanodaSP are PMX format for MMD, i'm not asking for conversion to VRC instead of an Update wich include new outfits

                    munchiessssM 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I IanMoone

                      @munchiessss All the models from NanodaSP are PMX format for MMD, i'm not asking for conversion to VRC instead of an Update wich include new outfits

                      munchiessssM
                      munchiessssM
                      munchiessss
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #64

                      @IanMoone sad face 😧

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular