Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: Yena Assets (0.9 Posted)

Gift: Yena Assets (0.9 Posted)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
yenagiftsdownloadsfurrypaid assetsgift-gumroad
47 Posts 18 Posters 5.1k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ZuestypawzZ
    ZuestypawzZ
    Zuestypawz
    wrote on last edited by
    #27

    thank you again lol

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • D
      D
      dooblenerd23
      wrote on last edited by
      #28

      can someone post the actual hyena model kemono and link in the other thread is down

      Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D dooblenerd23

        can someone post the actual hyena model kemono and link in the other thread is down

        Prefab DaddyP
        Prefab DaddyP
        Prefab Daddy
        wrote on last edited by
        #29

        @dooblenerd23 the Yena model is at the bottom of the page under Yena 9.0 I have posted it to VR Models as well to make it easier for people to get.

        I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

          @dooblenerd23 the Yena model is at the bottom of the page under Yena 9.0 I have posted it to VR Models as well to make it easier for people to get.

          D
          D
          Dahzi
          wrote on last edited by
          #30

          @Shader-Daddy can i also get a texture kit with spp for hyena 0.9

          Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D Dahzi

            @Shader-Daddy can i also get a texture kit with spp for hyena 0.9

            Prefab DaddyP
            Prefab DaddyP
            Prefab Daddy
            wrote on last edited by
            #31

            @Dahzi yes, I can upload a work upload link so it up for longer. I should be home in about an hour.

            I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

              @devonda745 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

              BanderB
              BanderB
              Bander
              wrote on last edited by
              #32

              @Shader-Daddy can you repost the spp link pls

              Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BanderB Bander

                @Shader-Daddy can you repost the spp link pls

                Prefab DaddyP
                Prefab DaddyP
                Prefab Daddy
                wrote on last edited by
                #33

                @Bander yeee I can get that done today. I'll @ you once I'm done.

                I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                BanderB 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                1
                • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                  @Bander yeee I can get that done today. I'll @ you once I'm done.

                  BanderB
                  BanderB
                  Bander
                  wrote last edited by
                  #34

                  @Shader-Daddy quick reminder no rush

                  Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BanderB Bander

                    @Shader-Daddy quick reminder no rush

                    Prefab DaddyP
                    Prefab DaddyP
                    Prefab Daddy
                    wrote last edited by
                    #35

                    @Bander so, the file is like 3gb i cant use workupload it doesn't work, any ideas, i need something that stays up awhile

                    I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                    X BanderB 3 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                      @Bander so, the file is like 3gb i cant use workupload it doesn't work, any ideas, i need something that stays up awhile

                      X
                      X
                      xxrarzxx
                      wrote last edited by
                      #36

                      @Shader-Daddy [register or login to view this hidden content] works well. File stays alive 60 days after last download, if there is consistent downloads it can stay forever. Only had a few files drop from there due to inactivity. 10gb max per file. If you upload a lot i would recommend the pre-paid option; $20 has lasted me 2 years worth of upload/downloads and ~450gb worth of data & no dropping of your files as long as you have credits!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                        @Bander so, the file is like 3gb i cant use workupload it doesn't work, any ideas, i need something that stays up awhile

                        BanderB
                        BanderB
                        Bander
                        wrote last edited by
                        #37

                        @Shader-Daddy the spp is 3gb???!?!? christ

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                          @Bander so, the file is like 3gb i cant use workupload it doesn't work, any ideas, i need something that stays up awhile

                          BanderB
                          BanderB
                          Bander
                          wrote last edited by
                          #38

                          @Shader-Daddy pixeldrain is a relaly nice one yeah

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Prefab DaddyP
                            Prefab DaddyP
                            Prefab Daddy
                            wrote last edited by
                            #39

                            I can use that, I can see when I can get this done, I just got done with a 16 hour shift last thing I want to do is boot my computer but I should have time this weekend, sorry for the wait normally I can just get this damn but like bro 3GB. Rip my dropbox

                            I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • W
                              W
                              WarlockNick
                              wrote last edited by
                              #40

                              VR Models seems to be down, does anyone have an alternate link for the yena itself? Much appreciated~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GICKISUGERG
                                GICKISUGERG
                                GICKISUGER
                                wrote last edited by
                                #41

                                yes please vrmodels is down i absolutely need the last version of the yena and also the spp

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • X
                                  X
                                  xxrarzxx
                                  wrote last edited by xxrarzxx
                                  #42

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  Please note, this is reupload from what they had available. Base only. If you need other assets let me know.

                                  GICKISUGERG W 2 Replies Last reply
                                  1
                                  • X xxrarzxx

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    Please note, this is reupload from what they had available. Base only. If you need other assets let me know.

                                    GICKISUGERG
                                    GICKISUGERG
                                    GICKISUGER
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #43

                                    @xxrarzxx thxxx +1 rep

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • X xxrarzxx

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Please note, this is reupload from what they had available. Base only. If you need other assets let me know.

                                      W
                                      W
                                      WarlockNick
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #44

                                      @xxrarzxx do you happen to have the blend file?

                                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • W WarlockNick

                                        @xxrarzxx do you happen to have the blend file?

                                        W
                                        W
                                        WarlockNick
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #45

                                        and or the psd files for the textures for the spotted yena

                                        X 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • W WarlockNick

                                          and or the psd files for the textures for the spotted yena

                                          X
                                          X
                                          xxrarzxx
                                          wrote last edited by xxrarzxx
                                          #46

                                          @WarlockNick While looking for the blend file It turns out I do have it along with the psd & SPP for the Striped version. I don't see anything for the spotted at this time. Haven't personally used these yet so can't provide any help with em.

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          W 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular