Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: Yena Assets (0.9 Posted)

Gift: Yena Assets (0.9 Posted)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
yenagiftsdownloadsfurrypaid assetsgift-gumroad
47 Posts 18 Posters 5.1k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • xXAlphaWolfXxX
    xXAlphaWolfXxX
    xXAlphaWolfXx
    wrote on last edited by xXAlphaWolfXx
    #17

    lowkey just made my own lmao
    7e5fec35-6ff6-4ac0-b1fa-a89a7b9ed7d2-image.jpeg

    Ask me about "free" creative software
    No trades
    DMs open

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Prefab DaddyP
      Prefab DaddyP
      Prefab Daddy
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      0.9 will be posted soon

      I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BanderB
        BanderB
        Bander
        wrote on last edited by Bander
        #19

        @shader-daddy
        hey can you please repost the links, all of the dropbox links are down

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • notsussN
          notsussN
          notsuss
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          bump for fixed links. recommend workupload

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Prefab DaddyP
            Prefab DaddyP
            Prefab Daddy
            wrote on last edited by Prefab Daddy
            #21

            I have uploaded alot of these assets on VRModels I'll get the links and upload the ones I've been putting off if you'd like to DM me the ones you'd like right away before VRModels approve them I'd be more than happy to forward to links otherwise this should be uploaded by tomorrow with the unlisted assets

            @ffffffafafa @notsuss

            I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

            notsussN 1 Reply Last reply
            🙏
            2
            • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

              I have uploaded alot of these assets on VRModels I'll get the links and upload the ones I've been putting off if you'd like to DM me the ones you'd like right away before VRModels approve them I'd be more than happy to forward to links otherwise this should be uploaded by tomorrow with the unlisted assets

              @ffffffafafa @notsuss

              notsussN
              notsussN
              notsuss
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              @Shader-Daddy thank you so much, you're the man

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • BanderB
                BanderB
                Bander
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                could you post the latest spp file @shader-daddy ?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Prefab DaddyP
                  Prefab DaddyP
                  Prefab Daddy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  @bander hello, I'm currently at work but once I'm home I can forward you the texture kit I have (sorry if it's not the latest being I can't access the files anymore)

                  I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                  devonda745D 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                    @bander hello, I'm currently at work but once I'm home I can forward you the texture kit I have (sorry if it's not the latest being I can't access the files anymore)

                    devonda745D
                    devonda745D
                    devonda745
                    wrote on last edited by devonda745
                    #25

                    @Shader-Daddy Can I get the spp also?

                    Thank you for the upvotes. ❤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Prefab DaddyP
                      Prefab DaddyP
                      Prefab Daddy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #26

                      @devonda745 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                      BanderB 1 Reply Last reply
                      3
                      • ZuestypawzZ
                        ZuestypawzZ
                        Zuestypawz
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #27

                        thank you again lol

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • D
                          D
                          dooblenerd23
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #28

                          can someone post the actual hyena model kemono and link in the other thread is down

                          Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D dooblenerd23

                            can someone post the actual hyena model kemono and link in the other thread is down

                            Prefab DaddyP
                            Prefab DaddyP
                            Prefab Daddy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #29

                            @dooblenerd23 the Yena model is at the bottom of the page under Yena 9.0 I have posted it to VR Models as well to make it easier for people to get.

                            I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                            D 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                              @dooblenerd23 the Yena model is at the bottom of the page under Yena 9.0 I have posted it to VR Models as well to make it easier for people to get.

                              D
                              D
                              Dahzi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #30

                              @Shader-Daddy can i also get a texture kit with spp for hyena 0.9

                              Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D Dahzi

                                @Shader-Daddy can i also get a texture kit with spp for hyena 0.9

                                Prefab DaddyP
                                Prefab DaddyP
                                Prefab Daddy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #31

                                @Dahzi yes, I can upload a work upload link so it up for longer. I should be home in about an hour.

                                I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                                  @devonda745 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  BanderB
                                  BanderB
                                  Bander
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #32

                                  @Shader-Daddy can you repost the spp link pls

                                  Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BanderB Bander

                                    @Shader-Daddy can you repost the spp link pls

                                    Prefab DaddyP
                                    Prefab DaddyP
                                    Prefab Daddy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #33

                                    @Bander yeee I can get that done today. I'll @ you once I'm done.

                                    I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                                    BanderB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    1
                                    • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                                      @Bander yeee I can get that done today. I'll @ you once I'm done.

                                      BanderB
                                      BanderB
                                      Bander
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #34

                                      @Shader-Daddy quick reminder no rush

                                      Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BanderB Bander

                                        @Shader-Daddy quick reminder no rush

                                        Prefab DaddyP
                                        Prefab DaddyP
                                        Prefab Daddy
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #35

                                        @Bander so, the file is like 3gb i cant use workupload it doesn't work, any ideas, i need something that stays up awhile

                                        I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                                        X BanderB 3 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

                                          @Bander so, the file is like 3gb i cant use workupload it doesn't work, any ideas, i need something that stays up awhile

                                          X
                                          X
                                          xxrarzxx
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #36

                                          @Shader-Daddy [register or login to view this hidden content] works well. File stays alive 60 days after last download, if there is consistent downloads it can stay forever. Only had a few files drop from there due to inactivity. 10gb max per file. If you upload a lot i would recommend the pre-paid option; $20 has lasted me 2 years worth of upload/downloads and ~450gb worth of data & no dropping of your files as long as you have credits!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular