LF : Darcy's Dress up Base
-
-
bump
-
-
bump!
-
-
-
-
@DesryaIsDead I LOVE YOU TYSM !!
-
you cant open the file at all.
-
you cant open the file at all.
-
@V3nus I Re-downloaded it to see if it was a file issue, doesn't seem to be. Maybe what you are using to extract it isn't working?
-
It says "!DARCY_rs up base 1.0.3.rar is invalid, I'm trying to extract it from file explorer
@V3nus said in LF : Darcy's Dress up Base:
.rar is invalid
I looked it up for you, this is what google says.
- An "invalid .rar" error usually indicates a corrupted, incomplete, password-protected, or improperly created archive file. Resolve this by downloading the file again, updating WinRAR, or using the "Repair" function in WinRAR to fix damage.
I don't like to use WinRaR, Which I'm assuming that's what you are using based on the error you gave me. It breaks a lot and doesn't even work half the time. If you would like to try to fix it based on what google says good luck, but im not proficient in WinRaR so I myself am unsure how to fix it. I use a program called 7.zip, I will link it for you now. 7.zip.
To open a file with 7.zip what you will do is, go to file explorer and right click the file. Now there should be a menu open, Press the button "show more options". This will open another menu, now you will click "7-Zip" and press "extract files". Once the white menu opens just select the "ok" option. Then the folder will be extracted.
And If all that is too confusing I will now link you a video. How to install 7-zip.
Good luck

-
@DesryaIsDead Link is dead
Please reup

-
-
@DesryaIsDead Link is dead
Please reup

@BrokeBoy there you go!
-
@BrokeBoy there you go!
@voidhunter Tysm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login