Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. GF by bolttheman

GF by bolttheman

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
thicc
21 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I itsItzAni

    no the model is NSFW, you have to put your face through the clothes on the public VRC ver

    silly_kittyS
    silly_kittyS
    silly_kitty
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @itsItzAni the MODEL IS MADE BY A MINOR.

    Top 500 Jerkmate player

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I itsItzAni

      no the model is NSFW, you have to put your face through the clothes on the public VRC ver

      A
      A
      AsgoreDreemurr
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @itsItzAni did someone throw you a rock in the head???
      That model is a SFW only and the creator is a minor. He even said on a post on twitter

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        itsItzAni
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        i might be thinking of a different avi then lol

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • A AsgoreDreemurr

          @itsItzAni did someone throw you a rock in the head???
          That model is a SFW only and the creator is a minor. He even said on a post on twitter

          I
          I
          itsItzAni
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @AsgoreDreemurr i dont understand your immediate hostility to somthing that could be an honest mistake

          A 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Meowskulls67M
            Meowskulls67M
            Meowskulls67
            wrote on last edited by
            #11
            This post is deleted!
            silly_kittyS 1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • Meowskulls67M Meowskulls67
              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
              silly_kittyS
              silly_kittyS
              silly_kitty
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @midnight0004 thats kinda weird chat

              Top 500 Jerkmate player

              1 Reply Last reply
              -1
              • I itsItzAni

                @AsgoreDreemurr i dont understand your immediate hostility to somthing that could be an honest mistake

                A
                A
                AsgoreDreemurr
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @itsItzAni idk if I was asking for a "NSFW" bolttheman models I'll be also jumped on way badly even laugh at. You always need to check first before asking it

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  itsItzAni
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  fair
                  i'm sorry if i seemed rude to you, i was just going off what my girlfriend who has vr & often hugs me in it (i dont have vr) told me, so I wouldnt have known

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    itsItzAni
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    also to answer the rock question: no but i did fall down the stairs when i was about 1 i think

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EmuWasHereE
                      EmuWasHereE
                      EmuWasHere
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CakeyPtalsC
                        CakeyPtalsC
                        CakeyPtals
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        Bump!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Goliath 55G
                          Goliath 55G
                          Goliath 55
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ShyBABS
                            ShyBABS
                            ShyBAB
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            Bolttheman is 17 btw

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • P
                              P
                              psychi134
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              anyone have files for the model

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • lazybones93L
                                lazybones93L
                                lazybones93
                                wrote last edited by lazybones93
                                #21

                                Bump i lowkey just want the sfw files

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular