Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:Bwatty By Houndds

LF:Bwatty By Houndds

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furryfurry avatarpayhiplooking forsfw
56 Posts 18 Posters 4.4k Views 28 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M MewTUwU

    🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

    Here yall go. I just bought it <3. I hope the link works. I have never used pixeldrain before. It is SFW. I was gonna try to also make it NSFW but I'm not that talented XDD. Have fun!

    Rabidbean3713R
    Rabidbean3713R
    Rabidbean3713
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @MewTUwU ILY

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    0
    • M MewTUwU

      🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

      Here yall go. I just bought it <3. I hope the link works. I have never used pixeldrain before. It is SFW. I was gonna try to also make it NSFW but I'm not that talented XDD. Have fun!

      MelodidiM
      MelodidiM
      Melodidi
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      @MewTUwU Thank you for this, you are truly amazing

      lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

      1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      0
      • M MewTUwU

        🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

        Here yall go. I just bought it <3. I hope the link works. I have never used pixeldrain before. It is SFW. I was gonna try to also make it NSFW but I'm not that talented XDD. Have fun!

        FluffyDoggieF
        FluffyDoggieF
        FluffyDoggie
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        @MewTUwU you are truly the best of the best thank you so much💕

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        0
        • MelodidiM
          MelodidiM
          Melodidi
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          been tryna make the nsfw edit, its been hard to say the least, the person wasnt wrong, the bits are completely gone, Does anyone got any advice?

          lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

          M callmeacC 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • MelodidiM Melodidi

            been tryna make the nsfw edit, its been hard to say the least, the person wasnt wrong, the bits are completely gone, Does anyone got any advice?

            M
            M
            MewTUwU
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            @Melodidi Yeah!! The bits are deleted. the only thing I thought was having to bring it back into blender to see if they are like gone gone or maybe just hidden? If that makes sense. If not then it maybe a process of importing the original body and merging parts. I suck at doing stuff like that so Idk if its even possible 😕

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              KemonoFriend1260
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              Its using this as its base under the credits, gonna need some blender and unity work though https://zinpia.sellfy.store/p/vrfurry-emi-base/

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MelodidiM
                MelodidiM
                Melodidi
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                Sadly im not the best with blender, so idk if i could do it either, hopefully someone does, its strange why this avi isnt nsfw when god damn it feels like it should be 😭

                lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • silly_kittyS
                  silly_kittyS
                  silly_kitty
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  bump for nsfw edit

                  Top 500 Jerkmate player

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MewTUwU
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Im attempting for an NSFW edit but omg the hardest part is adding her lower bits ;o;

                    Adding the top part was easy other than that. There's still . . . . everything else ;u;

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M MewTUwU

                      Im attempting for an NSFW edit but omg the hardest part is adding her lower bits ;o;

                      Adding the top part was easy other than that. There's still . . . . everything else ;u;

                      M
                      M
                      MewTUwU
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      I should probably add the lower parts are hard because I don't have the correct base LMAO. I cant find it anyway unfortunately

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M
                        M
                        MewTUwU
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        Does anyone have or know where I can get the Emi base?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MelodidiM
                          MelodidiM
                          Melodidi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #31

                          Sadly i haven't been able to find it either, but hey there's a few post about it. so we can always bump those and try getting the base!!!

                          lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                          M 1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          0
                          • MelodidiM Melodidi

                            Sadly i haven't been able to find it either, but hey there's a few post about it. so we can always bump those and try getting the base!!!

                            M
                            M
                            MewTUwU
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #32

                            I actually found a solution!! Theres an avi I have that uses the same base! So im attempting with that. ill let yall know how it goes tho 😅 😅

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • MelodidiM
                              MelodidiM
                              Melodidi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #33

                              dude thats awesome~!!! please take your time and don't rush yourself. and try keeping us updated!!!

                              lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • M
                                M
                                MewTUwU
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #34

                                SO I HAVE AN UPDATE!! I have connected the bits. Now its the long process of connecting all the bones back with the addition of weight painting the bits and fixing Blendshapes ;u;

                                Rabidbean3713R 1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • M MewTUwU

                                  SO I HAVE AN UPDATE!! I have connected the bits. Now its the long process of connecting all the bones back with the addition of weight painting the bits and fixing Blendshapes ;u;

                                  Rabidbean3713R
                                  Rabidbean3713R
                                  Rabidbean3713
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #35

                                  @MewTUwU yayy hope it goes well lol

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  ♥
                                  0
                                  • M MewTUwU

                                    🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

                                    Here yall go. I just bought it <3. I hope the link works. I have never used pixeldrain before. It is SFW. I was gonna try to also make it NSFW but I'm not that talented XDD. Have fun!

                                    M
                                    M
                                    MewTUwU
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #36

                                    For anyone new looking for just the Bwatty Avi its here. It is SFW. I'm trying to work on and NSFW one but fair warning it is taking me a while between work and Blender work. 😊

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    3
                                    • M
                                      M
                                      MewTUwU
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #37

                                      @TheTismFox Making the NSFW takes time. Sorry but bumping wont help that process lmao

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • MelodidiM Melodidi

                                        been tryna make the nsfw edit, its been hard to say the least, the person wasnt wrong, the bits are completely gone, Does anyone got any advice?

                                        callmeacC
                                        callmeacC
                                        callmeac
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #38

                                        @Melodidi, just take the body of Lunara's furry version or chaos furry version and swap it in Blender; it works like a charm with all these same base models.

                                        ezgif.com-optimize.gif

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • MelodidiM
                                          MelodidiM
                                          Melodidi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #39

                                          i struggle with blender alot- so ima just wait on the one person to upload the nsfw version here ❤

                                          lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular