Gr1zzLy_OwO's Avatars
-
100+ DOLLARS FOR AN AVATAR ? This person's crazy.
Also I could technically get the assets of public ones and make them NSFW but it would be missing extra clothing and other stuff like that so yeah.
-
Got Airi Goth as fixed package, I didn't try it but yeah, here:
-
Got Airi Goth as fixed package, I didn't try it but yeah, here:
@VRCAmazing what packages did you use? I got a lot of missing scripts and dances are broken...
-
@VRCAmazing what packages did you use? I got a lot of missing scripts and dances are broken...
@ArtificerRW you will need these minimum
-poiyomi pro
-liltoon shader
-VRC FuryI have not yet tried to upload the avi myself, but I will definitely try to get a full package list loaded for this project and more of these grizzly projects that I am working on
-
@ArtificerRW you will need these minimum
-poiyomi pro
-liltoon shader
-VRC FuryI have not yet tried to upload the avi myself, but I will definitely try to get a full package list loaded for this project and more of these grizzly projects that I am working on
@ethicNat alright, I'll try later today and tell how it goes
-
any update on a package list ?
-
Does anyone have the manuka goth 2 , i used to wear it all the time, im trying to find it again T_T
-
this is so frustrating , i feel like hed be making way more money if he just operated differently with his prices and actually gave out downloads, i rly miss the manuka goth 2 avatar
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login