Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: Shipilka edit im too dumb to make one myself pls help

LF: Shipilka edit im too dumb to make one myself pls help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
shipilkahelp plz
11 Posts 2 Posters 434 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 3nvyx3
    3nvyx3
    3nvyx
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Can someone please share their Shipilka edit with me or help me make one. I would very much appreciate it.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Lolita_MenheraL
      Lolita_MenheraL
      Lolita_Menhera
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      what exactly are you looking for in an edit? like a specific outfit or hair or something?

      °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

      3nvyx3 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

        what exactly are you looking for in an edit? like a specific outfit or hair or something?

        3nvyx3
        3nvyx3
        3nvyx
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Lolita_Menhera I don't really know tbh. I'm not looking for anything specific I just want a Shipilka edit. I would try to make one myself, but I am struggling to do it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lolita_MenheraL
          Lolita_MenheraL
          Lolita_Menhera
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I could teach you if you want, if not I have a Shipilka uploaded on vrchat, it's not really an edit tho since I just uploaded it without making any changes

          °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

          3nvyx3 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

            I could teach you if you want, if not I have a Shipilka uploaded on vrchat, it's not really an edit tho since I just uploaded it without making any changes

            3nvyx3
            3nvyx3
            3nvyx
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Lolita_Menhera I downloaded the avatar and put it in unity but for some reason I don't see like the "open me" thingy so I can open the scene.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lolita_MenheraL
              Lolita_MenheraL
              Lolita_Menhera
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              you don't need that just drag the prefab of the avi onto the left panel and it'll show up, then at the top of that panel there should be something that says "new scene", right click that and click "save scene as" then name it whatever you want and click save, then your scene is set up

              °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

              3nvyx3 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

                you don't need that just drag the prefab of the avi onto the left panel and it'll show up, then at the top of that panel there should be something that says "new scene", right click that and click "save scene as" then name it whatever you want and click save, then your scene is set up

                3nvyx3
                3nvyx3
                3nvyx
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Lolita_Menhera oohh okay thank you

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

                  you don't need that just drag the prefab of the avi onto the left panel and it'll show up, then at the top of that panel there should be something that says "new scene", right click that and click "save scene as" then name it whatever you want and click save, then your scene is set up

                  3nvyx3
                  3nvyx3
                  3nvyx
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Lolita_Menhera how exactly do I add clothes and stuff?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Lolita_MenheraL
                    Lolita_MenheraL
                    Lolita_Menhera
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    you drag the clothing prefab into the scene under the avatar, then go to the clothing's armature folder and match it to the avatar's armature by draging each part under the part on the avatar, for example dragging the clothing's hips under the avatar's hips, spine under the spine and so on for each bone

                    °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Lolita_MenheraL
                      Lolita_MenheraL
                      Lolita_Menhera
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Here's an example video to help
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

                      3nvyx3 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

                        Here's an example video to help
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        3nvyx3
                        3nvyx3
                        3nvyx
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Lolita_Menhera okay thanks

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular