Umeko Lashes Blender
-
Hi all, I'm having an issue with Umeko head in blender. the lashes and brows look like this... I'm using blender 5.0 and i cant for the life of me find alpha blend/opaque/etc.. ;-; should i try an older version of blender to fix this?

-
I'm unsure about 5.0. But I know that the 4. versions have these options that are called Dithered, Blended, etc. If you can't locate them, you should look it up for your specific version or just revert to an older one if you can't be bothered. I personally still use 3.2.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login