SOLVED: LF: 35式影波ちゃん 3Dモデル(VRChat向け)
-
LOOKING FOR:
35式影波ちゃん 3Dモデル(VRChat向け)


| BL
Looking for this Kisiragi Mecha Girl Model, super versatile. If I would want anything for Christmas, it would be her...!

I am HUGE Mecha fan... Kisaragi has improved so much with his models, if not bought by Christmas, I will end up caving.. I do intend to buy more of the outfits, etc, we just need to get started with the model first!.. I've contributed a lot to this community and I hope it returns back to me! Happy Holidays friends and peace be with you!
-
I caved! I caved!... ⟶
-
T tokimekitiara has marked this topic as solved on
-
@malinovka Thank you! You as well, always happy to provide more mecha-girlies!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

