Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. May someone help get this to an FBX?

May someone help get this to an FBX?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
robloxavatarblender
5 Posts 3 Posters 364 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bennywormB
    bennywormB
    bennyworm
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Helllooo! I had found this model and I know it came from a Google Drive link! I do believe it was rigged already as well but not vrc ready and I do not know blender work ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    If someone can get this model to a working Unity FBX I can take it from there and make an avatar from there! That would be amazing!

    Also I get it if itโ€™s not possible, not all models can be made for vrc, I just thought I take a shot in the dark with her!

    Picture(Slight nsfw warning!):8c61f722-7779-4132-8280-6a937c0243cb-image.jpeg

    Link: [register or login to view this hidden content] also another avatar in there if you guys want to mess around with it! I donโ€™t think I will make an avatar out of that one since I really want cookieware!)

    Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CodeGiver_01C
      CodeGiver_01C
      CodeGiver_01
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      damn i didn't know cookieware got motion like that

      ๐•๐ž๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Some gal idkS
        Some gal idkS
        Some gal idk
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bump !!!!
        (hopeing this and the veeronica get proper ports)

        TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bennywormB
          bennywormB
          bennyworm
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bloop!

          Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Some gal idkS
            Some gal idkS
            Some gal idk
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            boop

            TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular