LF: Poobii Twotime, Mafioso, Elliot, Chance & Scene Noob Files
-
Hello, here I am once again.
Poobi is selling the blend files to their public forsaken models.
As always, I am looking for the blend files. Not vrca/unitypackages.
Trading whatever. I have a lot of p2u files to offer. Boosts appreciated.
Heres info and pictures. Black Friday sale started as of 11/29/25.






-
Lmk on noob!!!
-
Lmk on noob!!!
And twotime
-
bumpies
-
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
anyone still lf elliot?
-
+1
-
Does anyone know where to buy them? I would be willing to get the party noob if I can find where to actually buy it
-
+1
-
Does anyone know where to buy them? I would be willing to get the party noob if I can find where to actually buy it
@Fredthepotato17 poobiis disc server, u have to dm them
-
Anyone got the party noob
-
bump
-
Thy've since anished from the internet, and taken their files with them. All we can do now is hope someone will share the files they bought here.
-
Thy've since anished from the internet, and taken their files with them. All we can do now is hope someone will share the files they bought here.
@Duck-Master
They finally gave up with vrc? Who would've thought
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login