✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs) Mis Ginger by Fortune
-
A avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
-
Thank God im not the only one with the id issue. Been reading reddit I swear for the last 4 hours.
Some ppl said u need to update unity to the 2.0 or 3.0 version and others said they just re-installed it. Only worked for some. -
theres no quest prefab for (scene asset)
-
I'm so sorry yall, it wasnt my file, ill lyk if there's a updated one. But I also been struggling w the id thing on a few avatars lately. I don't know whats going on.
@SillyPuffs are u using the most recent sdk version?
-
@SillyPuffs are u using the most recent sdk version?
@avicollector I believe so. I was able to upload 'Light' that one christmas avatar but certain avatars just given me errors.
-
@Gummybear Yeah Im good
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
