Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by Serotonin) Sasha & Max by Suki Boo

✔ (FOUND by Serotonin) Sasha & Max by Suki Boo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
73 Posts 35 Posters 5.5k Views 41 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HaloperidolH
    HaloperidolH
    Haloperidol
    wrote on last edited by
    #59

    up

    Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

    Upvotes are always appreciated <3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪʙ
      ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪʙ
      ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪ
      wrote on last edited by
      #60

      Bump!!

      ──── Ი𐑼 ────
      𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

      𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤/ 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑧 ꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა

      (𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠 + 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑖 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦𝑦 ♡)

      ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

      𝑚𝑤𝑎ℎ 𝑚𝑤𝑎ℎℎ <3
      𝑥𝑜𝑥𝑜

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HaloperidolH
        HaloperidolH
        Haloperidol
        wrote on last edited by
        #61

        Bump 😮

        Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

        Upvotes are always appreciated <3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HaloperidolH
          HaloperidolH
          Haloperidol
          wrote on last edited by
          #62

          up.

          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

          Upvotes are always appreciated <3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ReddieBerrieR
            ReddieBerrieR
            ReddieBerrie
            wrote on last edited by
            #63

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E
              E
              EŤË尺ΠΛŁ27
              wrote on last edited by
              #64

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪʙ
                ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪʙ
                ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪ
                wrote on last edited by
                #65

                Bump for updated version of Sasha~~

                ──── Ი𐑼 ────
                𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

                𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤/ 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑧 ꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა

                (𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠 + 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑖 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦𝑦 ♡)

                ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

                𝑚𝑤𝑎ℎ 𝑚𝑤𝑎ℎℎ <3
                𝑥𝑜𝑥𝑜

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • _Waifu__ _Waifu_

                  bmp

                  HaloperidolH
                  HaloperidolH
                  Haloperidol
                  wrote on last edited by Haloperidol
                  #66

                  @_Waifu_ @CatBoyLOVER @awalkingcorpse @AzulLunaRoza @Queen-of-Hell @dollie @DarkSky
                  @Amberrrr @lovely2002 @hotavis69 @Mei-VRC @im_euphoria @Lunita @gotithel1 @lovedlacedoll @if @BLOODSTORM @Skal @woowoo @IMADRAGON @ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪ @ReddieBerrie @EŤË尺ΠΛŁ27

                  SashaFix
                  Max

                  Here you go cuties. ALL DEPENDENCIES NEEDED ARE INCLUDED, Ex: FT, POI PRO, I only ask that you please don't share my link to vrm.

                  (I lie I lie, add SPS configurator to vcc for Sasha. I noticed 85% into uploading to Transfer lmao)

                  To upload this file you just need to follow these easy steps:

                  1. unzip using winrar, 7zip etc. (I used winrar)
                  2. In VCC choose add existing project in the drop down near create new project.
                    35d26b2e-adc3-4c8c-b7bc-023170f0af7d-image.jpeg
                  3. You can instantly upload this without edits.

                  If any issues uploading, I don't mind helping as long as you've followed the "add existing project" method. Picking apart the project and dragging it into unity only leads to headaches. 😄
                  ❤ Much love, I appreciate this forum so much!

                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

                  Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                  ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪʙ H 2 Replies Last reply
                  💗
                  6
                  • HaloperidolH Haloperidol

                    @_Waifu_ @CatBoyLOVER @awalkingcorpse @AzulLunaRoza @Queen-of-Hell @dollie @DarkSky
                    @Amberrrr @lovely2002 @hotavis69 @Mei-VRC @im_euphoria @Lunita @gotithel1 @lovedlacedoll @if @BLOODSTORM @Skal @woowoo @IMADRAGON @ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪ @ReddieBerrie @EŤË尺ΠΛŁ27

                    SashaFix
                    Max

                    Here you go cuties. ALL DEPENDENCIES NEEDED ARE INCLUDED, Ex: FT, POI PRO, I only ask that you please don't share my link to vrm.

                    (I lie I lie, add SPS configurator to vcc for Sasha. I noticed 85% into uploading to Transfer lmao)

                    To upload this file you just need to follow these easy steps:

                    1. unzip using winrar, 7zip etc. (I used winrar)
                    2. In VCC choose add existing project in the drop down near create new project.
                      35d26b2e-adc3-4c8c-b7bc-023170f0af7d-image.jpeg
                    3. You can instantly upload this without edits.

                    If any issues uploading, I don't mind helping as long as you've followed the "add existing project" method. Picking apart the project and dragging it into unity only leads to headaches. 😄
                    ❤ Much love, I appreciate this forum so much!

                    ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪʙ
                    ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪʙ
                    ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪ
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #67

                    @Serotonin THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU~~

                    Mwah mwah

                    ──── Ი𐑼 ────
                    𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

                    𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤/ 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑧 ꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა

                    (𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠 + 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑖 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦𝑦 ♡)

                    ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

                    𝑚𝑤𝑎ℎ 𝑚𝑤𝑎ℎℎ <3
                    𝑥𝑜𝑥𝑜

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
                    • HaloperidolH Haloperidol

                      @_Waifu_ @CatBoyLOVER @awalkingcorpse @AzulLunaRoza @Queen-of-Hell @dollie @DarkSky
                      @Amberrrr @lovely2002 @hotavis69 @Mei-VRC @im_euphoria @Lunita @gotithel1 @lovedlacedoll @if @BLOODSTORM @Skal @woowoo @IMADRAGON @ʙʀᴀᴛʙᴜɴɪɪ @ReddieBerrie @EŤË尺ΠΛŁ27

                      SashaFix
                      Max

                      Here you go cuties. ALL DEPENDENCIES NEEDED ARE INCLUDED, Ex: FT, POI PRO, I only ask that you please don't share my link to vrm.

                      (I lie I lie, add SPS configurator to vcc for Sasha. I noticed 85% into uploading to Transfer lmao)

                      To upload this file you just need to follow these easy steps:

                      1. unzip using winrar, 7zip etc. (I used winrar)
                      2. In VCC choose add existing project in the drop down near create new project.
                        35d26b2e-adc3-4c8c-b7bc-023170f0af7d-image.jpeg
                      3. You can instantly upload this without edits.

                      If any issues uploading, I don't mind helping as long as you've followed the "add existing project" method. Picking apart the project and dragging it into unity only leads to headaches. 😄
                      ❤ Much love, I appreciate this forum so much!

                      H
                      H
                      HazeGeekin
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #68

                      @Serotonin i dont see the link anymore could you redo it?

                      Peachi BunniP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I
                        I
                        IMADRAGON
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #69

                        re-up please Tks

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • H HazeGeekin

                          @Serotonin i dont see the link anymore could you redo it?

                          Peachi BunniP
                          Peachi BunniP
                          Peachi Bunni
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #70

                          @HazeGeekin the link is just their names under the @ if you didn't see it, link worked just fine for me

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • moon_lighttM
                            moon_lighttM
                            moon_lightt
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #71

                            new link please

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HaloperidolH
                              HaloperidolH
                              Haloperidol
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #72

                              By the grace of some higher power, I still have these. However, I will not reup after this. Uploading to vrm for whoever needs it after link expires ❤

                              Sasha
                              Max

                              Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

                              Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                              is9I 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • HaloperidolH Haloperidol

                                By the grace of some higher power, I still have these. However, I will not reup after this. Uploading to vrm for whoever needs it after link expires ❤

                                Sasha
                                Max

                                is9I
                                is9I
                                is9
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #73

                                @Serotonin thank youuu ❤

                                A <3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular