🎀50% SALE🎀Blood Moon Seifuku (miniskirt ninja sailor uniform that showcases the thighs with a back katana⚔)
-
Look at this! These magnificent thighs!!!!!!!!!

As an innocent young boy, this feels like such a comforting place that I'd want to cling to it constantly...



⠀
Avatar Supported
-Milltina | ミルティナ
-Selestia | セレスティア
-Moe | 萌
-ICHIGO | イチゴ -
bought it
pass melon -
bought it
pass melon -
bought it
pass melon@SonikoKatsura Wow~~~~~~~~
I'm so happy about the Ichigo-chan version! 


It makes my heart race with excitement!
Thank you for your thoughtful kindness!!!If it's not too much trouble, I would be truly delighted if you could create a new topic in the Gift category as well!

-
St. @SonikoKatsura, who generously shared the Ichigo version, has created a topic!

Since I can only cast one vote myself, I would be truly grateful if you could give an upvote on my behalf,
and if possible, leave a word of thanks in the linked thread!
(I will upvote any post where you write "Thank you"—this includes our Beginner members too!)
-
bump milltina
-
bump for milltina
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login