Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. 🎀50% SALE🎀Blood Moon Seifuku (miniskirt ninja sailor uniform that showcases the thighs with a back katana⚔)

🎀50% SALE🎀Blood Moon Seifuku (miniskirt ninja sailor uniform that showcases the thighs with a back katana⚔)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
boothmilltinaichigosailorkatana
12 Posts 8 Posters 2.3k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRC
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Look at this! These magnificent thighs!!!!!!!!!😍
    As an innocent young boy, this feels like such a comforting place that I'd want to cling to it constantly...💗💗

    1fa060d9-f36f-4970-b192-f4f7f5ef40a9_base_resized.jpg

    74f29ab1-8b52-4a83-9097-8e13cb782e79_base_resized.jpg
    ⠀

    🦋Avatar Supported🍓

    -Milltina | ミルティナ
    -Selestia | セレスティア
    -Moe | 萌
    -ICHIGO | イチゴ

    https://booth.pm/en/items/7668314

    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SonikoKatsuraS
      SonikoKatsuraS
      SonikoKatsura
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bought it [register or login to view this hidden content]
      pass melon

      D OneShotaVRCO 2 Replies Last reply
      🍈 🍓
      6
      • D
        D
        Damn2198
        wrote on last edited by
        #3
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SonikoKatsuraS SonikoKatsura

          bought it [register or login to view this hidden content]
          pass melon

          D
          D
          Damn2198
          wrote on last edited by
          #4
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SonikoKatsuraS SonikoKatsura

            bought it [register or login to view this hidden content]
            pass melon

            OneShotaVRCO
            OneShotaVRCO
            OneShotaVRC
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @SonikoKatsura Wow~~~~~~~~ 😍 I'm so happy about the Ichigo-chan version! 💖💖💖
            It makes my heart race with excitement! 💕
            Thank you for your thoughtful kindness!!!

            If it's not too much trouble, I would be truly delighted if you could create a new topic in the Gift category as well! 💝

            Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
            of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

            Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
            Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

            I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
            I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Pix634P
              Pix634P
              Pix634
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Bump for milltina

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • crbuh21C
                crbuh21C
                crbuh21
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                bump milltina

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRC
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  St. @SonikoKatsura, who generously shared the Ichigo version, has created a topic! 💝

                  Since I can only cast one vote myself, I would be truly grateful if you could give an upvote on my behalf,
                  and if possible, leave a word of thanks in the linked thread! 💕

                  (I will upvote any post where you write "Thank you"—this includes our Beginner members too!)

                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/85447/blood-moon-seifuku

                  Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                  of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                  Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                  Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                  I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                  I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • NishalatteN
                    NishalatteN
                    Nishalatte
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    bump milltina

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Damn2198
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • imagineswaggonI
                        imagineswaggonI
                        imagineswaggon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump for milltina

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • K
                          K
                          kardy1212
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          how do i get the full avatar it only gives me the clothes

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular