Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: "Foot Project" by HopeskyD & VRSuya (Moe, Selestia, Maya & Kikyo)

LF: "Foot Project" by HopeskyD & VRSuya (Moe, Selestia, Maya & Kikyo)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
64 Posts 26 Posters 12.4k Views 32 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • godG god

    @TheReGodfather 💀 I mean, not my fault you took so fucking long, I have money, I'm not poor. Go ahead, post your shit big dawg. Ain't no one stopping you.

    T
    T
    TheReGodfather
    wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @certifiedleaker You dumb motherfucker. This is not about fucking money, even though last week you were whining you didn't have money. This is your fucking ego or whatever possessed you to run like a sniveling rat, go buy this when we already stated we had it, just waiting for the bug fix so people don't fuck up their projects instead of going and contribute even more items for the cost you spent on this and get you more upvotes, which that what it seems you are actually after.

    If you got the fucking money, go buy the outfits you keep spam-bumping for. Christ use your fucking brain man.

    My drops are only up for 5 days.

    Don't ask me to reupload something if I look at your profile and you contributed nothing to the site. Nothing includes items that you got from someone else are are just using to leech more paid items.

    godG 1 Reply Last reply
    💋
    0
    • T TheReGodfather

      @certifiedleaker You dumb motherfucker. This is not about fucking money, even though last week you were whining you didn't have money. This is your fucking ego or whatever possessed you to run like a sniveling rat, go buy this when we already stated we had it, just waiting for the bug fix so people don't fuck up their projects instead of going and contribute even more items for the cost you spent on this and get you more upvotes, which that what it seems you are actually after.

      If you got the fucking money, go buy the outfits you keep spam-bumping for. Christ use your fucking brain man.

      godG
      godG
      god
      wrote on last edited by
      #36

      @TheReGodfather alt text

      ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                         WORLD IS A FUCK
                          Kill Em All 1989
                        鬼神 I am trash man
                 410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • T
        T
        TheReGodfather
        wrote on last edited by
        #37

        I'm not the one out 20 bucks and will be back begging in the street over it tomorrow. Make sure you are ready to explain why the package is breaking people's projects.

        My drops are only up for 5 days.

        Don't ask me to reupload something if I look at your profile and you contributed nothing to the site. Nothing includes items that you got from someone else are are just using to leech more paid items.

        godG 2 Replies Last reply
        🤣
        0
        • T TheReGodfather

          I'm not the one out 20 bucks and will be back begging in the street over it tomorrow. Make sure you are ready to explain why the package is breaking people's projects.

          godG
          godG
          god
          wrote on last edited by god
          #38

          @TheReGodfather 💀 124967e9-e1f3-46b4-bcc6-40de9eca93d1-image.png

          ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                             WORLD IS A FUCK
                              Kill Em All 1989
                            鬼神 I am trash man
                     410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • T TheReGodfather

            I'm not the one out 20 bucks and will be back begging in the street over it tomorrow. Make sure you are ready to explain why the package is breaking people's projects.

            godG
            godG
            god
            wrote on last edited by
            #39

            @TheReGodfather Thanks for reporting my MEGA, it's still not going to stop me from uploading, appreciate the effort though.

            ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                               WORLD IS A FUCK
                                Kill Em All 1989
                              鬼神 I am trash man
                       410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

            T 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • godG god

              @TheReGodfather Thanks for reporting my MEGA, it's still not going to stop me from uploading, appreciate the effort though.

              T
              T
              TheReGodfather
              wrote on last edited by TheReGodfather
              #40

              @certifiedleaker I didn't report shit man. The creator of the item is the only one that can run copyright strikes. That's why I use workupload and only have them up temporarily and let others do reuploads. You are a complete idiot if you think the creators of the assets don't lurk in this forum. Told you to use your brain.

              As I said, stop being a dumb mother fucker.

              Edit: And for the record, now i reported you, on here. Because you are trying to start shit on a 30 day old account and other threads and my patience is gone with you Probably nothing will happen but I have a feeling you got copyright caught before and are hiding under another account. Keeping this dumb shit on record when you trash this account and pop up on another to start shit with me with whatever weird grudge you have against me.

              My drops are only up for 5 days.

              Don't ask me to reupload something if I look at your profile and you contributed nothing to the site. Nothing includes items that you got from someone else are are just using to leech more paid items.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SoFreshSoCleanS
                SoFreshSoCleanS
                SoFreshSoClean
                wrote on last edited by SoFreshSoClean
                #41

                oooookayyyyy, can someone revive when the fixed one is out? please and thank you ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AsiraA
                  AsiraA
                  Asira
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #42

                  So not sure if anyone will want it, No update notes past whats on 1.0.1, But here ya go.
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Actively archiving and hoarding Shinano assets...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • 201544342 20154434 referenced this topic on
                  • AsiraA
                    AsiraA
                    Asira
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #43

                    Updated to V. 1.02.
                    Includes Airi, and Shinano. As well as I think fixes to older models.
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Actively archiving and hoarding Shinano assets...

                    RVLNR 2 Replies Last reply
                    👍
                    5
                    • AsiraA Asira

                      Updated to V. 1.02.
                      Includes Airi, and Shinano. As well as I think fixes to older models.
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      RVLNR
                      RVLNR
                      RVLN
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #44

                      @Asira thanks king. Hit me up if you need feet or feet licking 👍

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AsiraA Asira

                        Updated to V. 1.02.
                        Includes Airi, and Shinano. As well as I think fixes to older models.
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        RVLNR
                        RVLNR
                        RVLN
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #45

                        @Asira Idk if I'm tripping but it looks like the JSON file for Airi is missing! I tried 2 different zip extractors but it seems to be completely missing 😞

                        AsiraA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RVLNR RVLN

                          @Asira Idk if I'm tripping but it looks like the JSON file for Airi is missing! I tried 2 different zip extractors but it seems to be completely missing 😞

                          AsiraA
                          AsiraA
                          Asira
                          wrote on last edited by Asira
                          #46

                          @RVLN I just checked myself.. That's just how it's distributed right now from booth on the complete pack.
                          Really hate booth sometimes cause as far as I know there isn't a way to report it as an issue or anything.
                          5ac8356f-d210-461b-92c1-3b626a54acec-{8DE3B29C-A6A3-4407-94BE-04340676BB0E}.png

                          Actively archiving and hoarding Shinano assets...

                          RVLNR 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • AsiraA Asira

                            @RVLN I just checked myself.. That's just how it's distributed right now from booth on the complete pack.
                            Really hate booth sometimes cause as far as I know there isn't a way to report it as an issue or anything.
                            5ac8356f-d210-461b-92c1-3b626a54acec-{8DE3B29C-A6A3-4407-94BE-04340676BB0E}.png

                            RVLNR
                            RVLNR
                            RVLN
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #47

                            @Asira I appreciate the quick reply!! I know the VRSuya people, I'll hit them up and ask

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • AsiraA Asira

                              @RVLN I just checked myself.. That's just how it's distributed right now from booth on the complete pack.
                              Really hate booth sometimes cause as far as I know there isn't a way to report it as an issue or anything.
                              5ac8356f-d210-461b-92c1-3b626a54acec-{8DE3B29C-A6A3-4407-94BE-04340676BB0E}.png

                              RVLNR
                              RVLNR
                              RVLN
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #48

                              @Asira Airi already has toe bones. So there's no need lmao. Good to know

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G
                                G
                                gimmeknife
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #49

                                Do the blendshapes disappear for you guys after installing it? I can't change the foot back to flat instead of high heals on selestia.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • M
                                  M
                                  macrats
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #50

                                  1.03?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • nyagganyagga2024N
                                    nyagganyagga2024N
                                    nyagganyagga2024
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #51

                                    chocolat/chiffon?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • BubbleuwuB
                                      BubbleuwuB
                                      Bubbleuwu
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #52

                                      bump for 1.03

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Y
                                        Y
                                        Yoropoi
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #53

                                        Latest update please 🙏

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • nyagganyagga2024N
                                          nyagganyagga2024N
                                          nyagganyagga2024
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #54

                                          fine, i'll do it myself.
                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          RVLNR 1 Reply Last reply
                                          💖
                                          4
                                          • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular