Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. (FIXED) New UPDATED Cryptia Frenni Fazclaire

(FIXED) New UPDATED Cryptia Frenni Fazclaire

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fncnsfwavatarfrennicryptacurves
10 Posts 5 Posters 3.5k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    milkmoth
    wrote on last edited by milkmoth
    #1

    Fixed the Model and her animations up, ENJOY

    F0PL9hwXoAAWz92.png

    DL(Updated with Expressions object): [register or login to view this hidden content]

    RavenTeamLeaderR 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • eararaE
      eararaE
      earara
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      ur a godsend thak you

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Y
        Y
        yort port
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        still clipping issues

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Y yort port

          still clipping issues

          M
          M
          milkmoth
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @yort-port those are very minor and only when you have the sizes set to max

          I fixed the animations, not the meshes or blendshapes

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M milkmoth

            Fixed the Model and her animations up, ENJOY

            F0PL9hwXoAAWz92.png

            DL(Updated with Expressions object): [register or login to view this hidden content]

            RavenTeamLeaderR
            RavenTeamLeaderR
            RavenTeamLeader
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @milkmoth Hi, don't mean to bother but there is no facial expressions, if possible can you fix that problem? 😧

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RavenTeamLeaderR RavenTeamLeader

              @milkmoth Hi, don't mean to bother but there is no facial expressions, if possible can you fix that problem? 😧

              M
              M
              milkmoth
              wrote on last edited by milkmoth
              #6

              @RougeTheBat I can try to, but I don't actively use them.

              Hand Gestures aren't really my thing so I forgot to put them back when I posted, I can release an expression drop in toggle system if that's what you all want

              RavenTeamLeaderR 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              1
              • M milkmoth

                @RougeTheBat I can try to, but I don't actively use them.

                Hand Gestures aren't really my thing so I forgot to put them back when I posted, I can release an expression drop in toggle system if that's what you all want

                RavenTeamLeaderR
                RavenTeamLeaderR
                RavenTeamLeader
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @milkmoth Sure! ^^

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RavenTeamLeaderR RavenTeamLeader

                  @milkmoth Sure! ^^

                  M
                  M
                  milkmoth
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @RougeTheBat It should be updated now

                  Enjoy!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L
                    L
                    laggindragon
                    wrote on last edited by laggindragon
                    #9

                    all the expressions in the toggles work except for heart eyes and eyes closed. Unless there is something i am missing?

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • L laggindragon

                      all the expressions in the toggles work except for heart eyes and eyes closed. Unless there is something i am missing?

                      M
                      M
                      milkmoth
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @laggindragon Drag the body in and find the blendshape in the VRCFury toggle

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular