LF: My late partner's avatar || Fu & Fen by Shadue
-
It's probably a stretch to ask, as these are 3.0 legacy avatars, but I thought I'd post anyway
I'm looking for the avatars Fu & Fen by Shadue, as my late partner used this avatar, and I wanted our matching avatars again, mostly for a comfort thing. especially the girl in particular as she was the one I matched with him in. Fu is the male, Fen is the femaleIf anyone has either of these avatars, it would be super super appreciated. You'd be doing a huge gesture for me. Either way, thank you for reading.




Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login