Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Niko Oneshot avatar

LF: Niko Oneshot avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
nikooneshotavatartwitter
81 Posts 19 Posters 4.9k Views 64 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BlooDragB
    BlooDragB
    BlooDrag
    wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Oh that why... I just deleted them in all blocks in FaceFX layer and avatar works with gesture emotes
    0a530240-87fd-4f70-bde5-aded23705b6c-image.jpeg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Markun2M
      Markun2M
      Markun2
      wrote on last edited by
      #67

      was it fixed yet

      Dru_teahsttD 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Markun2M Markun2

        was it fixed yet

        Dru_teahsttD
        Dru_teahsttD
        Dru_teahstt
        wrote on last edited by
        #68

        @Markun2 What

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Shiro_NekoS
          Shiro_NekoS
          Shiro_Neko
          wrote on last edited by
          #69

          Bump ⸜(◜ᵕ◝)⸝
          Anyone have any files of that avatar? Link to public avatar is no more working.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Shiro_NekoS
            Shiro_NekoS
            Shiro_Neko
            wrote on last edited by
            #70

            Bump ⸜(◜ᵕ◝)⸝

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Shiro_NekoS
              Shiro_NekoS
              Shiro_Neko
              wrote on last edited by
              #71

              Bump ⸜(◜ᵕ◝)⸝

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                Idk_kdi78
                wrote on last edited by
                #72

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  Idk_kdi78
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #73

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    Azumi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #74

                    Bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

                      I can give out the files if you guys want

                      niko_oneshotN
                      niko_oneshotN
                      niko_oneshot
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #75

                      @Dru_teahstt can i get the vrca?

                      Dru_teahsttD 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • niko_oneshotN niko_oneshot

                        @Dru_teahstt can i get the vrca?

                        Dru_teahsttD
                        Dru_teahsttD
                        Dru_teahstt
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #76

                        @niko_oneshot Sure, give me a few...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • niko_oneshotN niko_oneshot

                          @Dru_teahstt can i get the vrca?

                          Dru_teahsttD
                          Dru_teahsttD
                          Dru_teahstt
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #77

                          @niko_oneshot Question, why do you want the VRCA? I already have the unity package right there....

                          niko_oneshotN 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

                            @niko_oneshot Question, why do you want the VRCA? I already have the unity package right there....

                            niko_oneshotN
                            niko_oneshotN
                            niko_oneshot
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #78

                            @Dru_teahstt i didnt see that tbh

                            Dru_teahsttD 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • niko_oneshotN niko_oneshot

                              @Dru_teahstt i didnt see that tbh

                              Dru_teahsttD
                              Dru_teahsttD
                              Dru_teahstt
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #79

                              @niko_oneshot Oh okay!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • I
                                I
                                Idk_kdi78
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #80

                                Bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • I
                                  I
                                  Idk_kdi78
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #81

                                  Bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular