Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Niko Oneshot avatar

LF: Niko Oneshot avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
nikooneshotavatartwitter
81 Posts 19 Posters 4.9k Views 64 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

    @Idk_kdi78 This is a good idea, I do have the files, I stated that, and I also gave out the avatar link. I can share them, it would be a unity package cause I already fixed everything if anybody wants to take a shot at it

    I
    I
    Idk_kdi78
    wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @Dru_teahstt also forgot to ask but when you give the avatar link is it only for pc or for both platforms?

    Dru_teahsttD 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I Idk_kdi78

      @Dru_teahstt also forgot to ask but when you give the avatar link is it only for pc or for both platforms?

      Dru_teahsttD
      Dru_teahsttD
      Dru_teahstt
      wrote on last edited by
      #56

      @Idk_kdi78 FYI here's a working link. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_96643d0b-379d-45fd-92fc-e6acc00ecda2, but the avatar is PC only as it uses custom shaders. and other things

      I S 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

        @Idk_kdi78 This is a good idea, I do have the files, I stated that, and I also gave out the avatar link. I can share them, it would be a unity package cause I already fixed everything if anybody wants to take a shot at it

        I
        I
        Idk_kdi78
        wrote on last edited by
        #57

        @Dru_teahstt could you send the files to here or do you wanna send the files like privately? Just asking because I'm new to this and bit nervous about these kinds things

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

          @Idk_kdi78 FYI here's a working link. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_96643d0b-379d-45fd-92fc-e6acc00ecda2, but the avatar is PC only as it uses custom shaders. and other things

          I
          I
          Idk_kdi78
          wrote on last edited by
          #58

          @Dru_teahstt also sadly can't use the avi sadly but thank you anyway

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            Idk_kdi78
            wrote on last edited by
            #59

            Bumpy

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

              @Idk_kdi78 FYI here's a working link. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_96643d0b-379d-45fd-92fc-e6acc00ecda2, but the avatar is PC only as it uses custom shaders. and other things

              S
              S
              Silence-056
              wrote on last edited by
              #60

              @Dru_teahstt Hopefully someone gets her soon. She looks adorably sexy.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Dru_teahsttD
                Dru_teahsttD
                Dru_teahstt
                wrote on last edited by
                #61

                I can give out the files if you guys want

                niko_oneshotN 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Dru_teahsttD
                  Dru_teahsttD
                  Dru_teahstt
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #62

                  Give me a bit

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Dru_teahsttD
                    Dru_teahsttD
                    Dru_teahstt
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #63

                    You need these shaders

                    https://github.com/z3y/Graphlit

                    And the newest version of GOGOLOCO and VRCfury (and also gesture manager if you want)

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Enjoy

                    BlooDragB 1 Reply Last reply
                    👑
                    4
                    • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

                      You need these shaders

                      https://github.com/z3y/Graphlit

                      And the newest version of GOGOLOCO and VRCfury (and also gesture manager if you want)

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Enjoy

                      BlooDragB
                      BlooDragB
                      BlooDrag
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #64

                      @Dru_teahstt i try upload avatar, but error appear "The VRCSDK build was aborted because the VRCSDKPreprocessAvatarCallback 'BuildFrameworkPreprocessHook' reported a failure". Installed the Graphlit shader and updated SDK and VRCfury, even created a separate project, but it still doesn't want to launch even in play mode. Maybe need some? What addons did you use or you export a version of the avatar with errors by chance?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BlooDragB
                        BlooDragB
                        BlooDrag
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #65

                        Ok, i found reason. Layer Chocolay/FaceFX - It won't let play it in Play mode or upload on vrchat. This can be fixed by deleting this layer or by changing it, but I haven't found a specific reason for the error there yet.
                        957a8831-9f25-438f-ad06-422ff6c03ee4-image.jpeg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BlooDragB
                          BlooDragB
                          BlooDrag
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #66

                          Oh that why... I just deleted them in all blocks in FaceFX layer and avatar works with gesture emotes
                          0a530240-87fd-4f70-bde5-aded23705b6c-image.jpeg

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Markun2M
                            Markun2M
                            Markun2
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #67

                            was it fixed yet

                            Dru_teahsttD 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Markun2M Markun2

                              was it fixed yet

                              Dru_teahsttD
                              Dru_teahsttD
                              Dru_teahstt
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #68

                              @Markun2 What

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Shiro_NekoS
                                Shiro_NekoS
                                Shiro_Neko
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #69

                                Bump ⸜(◜ᵕ◝)⸝
                                Anyone have any files of that avatar? Link to public avatar is no more working.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Shiro_NekoS
                                  Shiro_NekoS
                                  Shiro_Neko
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #70

                                  Bump ⸜(◜ᵕ◝)⸝

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Shiro_NekoS
                                    Shiro_NekoS
                                    Shiro_Neko
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #71

                                    Bump ⸜(◜ᵕ◝)⸝

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I
                                      I
                                      Idk_kdi78
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #72

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • I
                                        I
                                        Idk_kdi78
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #73

                                        Bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          Azumi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #74

                                          Bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular