Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift - 🧪Velvet Sin🧪 [Fullset] [10 avatars]

Gift - 🧪Velvet Sin🧪 [Fullset] [10 avatars]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsetclothingclothsoutfitgiftgift-booth
12 Posts 7 Posters 8.9k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRC
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    This is a wonderful rescue uniform complete with a thermometer! 😻
    It looks like it could make anyone feel full of energy in no time!

    Congratulations on reaching Level 10: Trusted Member! 💝
    Thank you for always helping everyone out!

    alt text

    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

    1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    1
    • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

      This is a wonderful rescue uniform complete with a thermometer! 😻
      It looks like it could make anyone feel full of energy in no time!

      Congratulations on reaching Level 10: Trusted Member! 💝
      Thank you for always helping everyone out!

      alt text

      1MeowMix11
      1MeowMix11
      1MeowMix1
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @OneShotaVRC thank you for the congratulations ❤ , And yes I really loved how the outfit looked as well, im really grateful to @offonoff for letting me know that it existed in the first place 🙂

      hope you have fun with the outfit ❤

      "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

      Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

      1 Reply Last reply
      😳
      1
      • DisomniaD
        DisomniaD
        Disomnia
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        omg (/u) thank you so much!

        ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ
        ᛫ ♡ ᛫ You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

        DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
        ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ

        1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        2
        • DisomniaD Disomnia

          omg (/u) thank you so much!

          1MeowMix11
          1MeowMix11
          1MeowMix1
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Disomnia no problem 😄 hope you have fun with it! ❤

          "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

          Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            serochan
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            TYSM!

            1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
            😊
            2
            • S serochan

              TYSM!

              1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix1
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @serochan no problem 😄 hope you have fun and enjoy the outfit ❤

              "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

              Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • OneShotaVRCO
                OneShotaVRCO
                OneShotaVRC
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Ah... what a blissful feeling this is... 💖
                I wish I could be a pediatric patient with a nurse like this staying by my side, helping me drain the pus...

                alt text

                Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • tenderwaterT
                  tenderwaterT
                  tenderwater
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  ty MOWMIX!

                  Mental Abnormal

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  😊
                  1
                  • S
                    S
                    SomeCats
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Thankyou OwO

                    Consider supporting the authors for more contents if u think the assets are good w

                    == OwO Plz use WinRAR/7zip to unzip my files ==

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😊
                    1
                    • eviesamaE
                      eviesamaE
                      eviesama
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      tysm!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😊
                      1
                      • 1MeowMix11
                        1MeowMix11
                        1MeowMix1
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @tenderwater , @SomeCats , and @eviesama no problem! i really hope you all have fun with the outfit ❤

                        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Lonely soulL Lonely soul referenced this topic on

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular