LF Shizuku Assets
-
bummmp!
-
bummmp!
@Ohgodmakeitstop said in LF Shizuku Assets:
bummmp!
would be better if you posted pictures no one is gonna click 20 links to see what you want
-
@Ohgodmakeitstop said in LF Shizuku Assets:
bummmp!
would be better if you posted pictures no one is gonna click 20 links to see what you want
@arse123 I figured out how to add the pictures and updated the post! Thank you for the help!!
-
@arse123 I figured out how to add the pictures and updated the post! Thank you for the help!!
@Ohgodmakeitstop said in LF Shizuku Assets:
@arse123 I figured out how to add the pictures and updated the post! Thank you for the help!!
sadly from what i see no one has clothes for that character xd, though if your avatar has blendshapes that hide body any outfit from other characters will fit more or less
-
The first one was kindly shared here! I'm pretty positive it's a full set
-
I don't know how to make the link shorter or hide the link but here are the shizuku assets i purchased
ććć ćććććć
Midnight Style
-
bump for Silky Dress
-
I don't know how to make the link shorter or hide the link but here are the shizuku assets i purchased
ććć ćććććć
Midnight Style
-
I don't know how to make the link shorter or hide the link but here are the shizuku assets i purchased
ććć ćććććć
Midnight Style
@kanzairanko Can you re upload them, please?
-
I don't know how to make the link shorter or hide the link but here are the shizuku assets i purchased
ććć ćććććć
Midnight Style
@kanzairanko we need a reupload of these two files :< anonfiles is down
-
-
@avatarofcorn THK Uļ¼ļ¼ļ¼

-
I don't know how to make the link shorter or hide the link but here are the shizuku assets i purchased
ććć ćććććć
Midnight Style
@kanzairanko Links are down
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login