Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Morgana by Wolfs Den

LF: Morgana by Wolfs Den

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
payhipjinxxychubbyegirl
134 Posts 22 Posters 9.9k Views 66 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MishkaM
    MishkaM
    Mishka
    wrote on last edited by
    #119

    bump ❤

    "𝐎𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬.."

    𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘸𝘴, 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘓𝘗𝘉, 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘦, 𝘙𝘶𝘦, 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘍𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • LyraaL
      LyraaL
      Lyraa
      wrote on last edited by
      #120

      bump~

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • MishkaM
        MishkaM
        Mishka
        wrote on last edited by
        #121

        bump ❤

        "𝐎𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬.."

        𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘸𝘴, 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘓𝘗𝘉, 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘦, 𝘙𝘶𝘦, 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘍𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • M
          M
          MewTUwU
          wrote on last edited by
          #122

          [register or login to view this hidden content] Here yall are. I caved and bought it XDD

          EM1AE SillyGooberToobS Goth_QueenG 3 Replies Last reply
          👼
          7
          • M MewTUwU

            [register or login to view this hidden content] Here yall are. I caved and bought it XDD

            EM1AE
            EM1AE
            EM1A
            wrote on last edited by
            #123

            @MewTUwU THANK YOUU

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            1
            • M MewTUwU

              [register or login to view this hidden content] Here yall are. I caved and bought it XDD

              SillyGooberToobS
              SillyGooberToobS
              SillyGooberToob
              wrote on last edited by
              #124

              @MewTUwU OMMGGG THANK YOUUU!! finally!! u da goat!

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              1
              • ᴋᴏʀɪᴋ
                ᴋᴏʀɪᴋ
                ᴋᴏʀɪ
                wrote on last edited by
                #125

                Bump new link

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ᴋᴏʀɪᴋ ᴋᴏʀɪ

                  Bump new link

                  M
                  M
                  MewTUwU
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #126

                  @ᴋᴏʀɪ Link works fine?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M MewTUwU

                    [register or login to view this hidden content] Here yall are. I caved and bought it XDD

                    Goth_QueenG
                    Goth_QueenG
                    Goth_Queen
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #127

                    @MewTUwU Thank you so much! ❤

                    I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

                    The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

                    18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

                    was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Toy chicaT
                      Toy chicaT
                      Toy chica
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #128

                      She is broken she is going under the floor when I try to walk

                      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                      M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Toy chicaT Toy chica

                        She is broken she is going under the floor when I try to walk

                        M
                        M
                        MewTUwU
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #129

                        @renato.wertheim Hmm thats weird. She was a little buggy for me while in Unity but all I did was put the FX in the correct spot on the body and she worked perfectly fine for me. I did have to make a separate Unity project just for her tho so maybe try that?

                        But other than that im sorry idk how to help

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Toy chicaT
                          Toy chicaT
                          Toy chica
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #130

                          I don't have unity sadly my friend does and he cant fix it it looks like a broken model

                          Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                          M 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Toy chicaT Toy chica

                            I don't have unity sadly my friend does and he cant fix it it looks like a broken model

                            M
                            M
                            MewTUwU
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #131

                            @renato.wertheim Rip sorry to hear. But like I said it worked fine for me. So it maybe an issue on your end. I wish I could help.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M
                              M
                              MewTUwU
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #132

                              I forgot to also add the Quest version.

                              Quest: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              PC: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Toy chicaT
                                Toy chicaT
                                Toy chica
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #133

                                Is she fixed

                                Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • M
                                  M
                                  MewTUwU
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #134

                                  nothing was wrong with her man. Just get Unity and learn. Sorry thats all I can tell you to do 😕

                                  Shes uploaded fine for me and everyone else

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular