LF/RIP Request: Model/package for this public hushabye avi
-

This is a public model i've found on prismic of (tumblr)Hushabye Valley's cute little alien named ADA. I can't find any source for it anywhere and I'd love to just have it to mod it and not have to worry about it being taken down! She's pretty simple and expressive and has a long tail that drags along the ground as you walk.
any sort of link or buy link would be fine. I can upload it myself. I just need the unity package. I will love you forever.
-
bump with link cuz forgot https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2407a311-081e-4264-a237-71a1ae9155a3
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login