LF: ~La Grande Armée ~ 19th French Army Costume & Weapons set [12アバター対応]
-
Honestly looking for the full bundle if possible. Would be epic
-
I have full pack and willing to trade for military stuff
-
I have full pack and willing to trade for military stuff
@reagan what kinda military stuff are you wanting?
-
bump
-
@liljdizzel what do you have?
-
I have full pack and willing to trade for military stuff
@reagan I'm interested in trading, I've got some military clothing and some weapons if you're still interested.
For Example:
Fullset
https://vavel.booth.pm/items/6295705
https://katsuobusi24.booth.pm/items/4610820
and
https://pointlesscreations.gumroad.com/l/TrenchGun?layout=profile -
@liljdizzel what do you have?
@reagan i would have to look but i mainly have assets like guns and stuff. I dont really got many military clothes or anything like that.
-
I have full pack and willing to trade for military stuff
@reagan Bump
-
Bump
-
@liljdizzel when i get my paycheck in i want to buy you and myself the United States army uniform. which model do you want it for. im going to be most likely getting the fullset but im wanting it for shinano
-
want that napoleon outfit for haolan
-
Bumping for weapons. And the hats tbh
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login