Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Vrc is suspending people with NSFW avatars uploaded to their accounts

Vrc is suspending people with NSFW avatars uploaded to their accounts

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
vr chat
18 Posts 12 Posters 3.8k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bennywormB
    bennywormB
    bennyworm
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Here are some tips for in the future if vrc are cracking down on nsfw

    1- Know the instance you’re in. Anything public DOES NOT allow ANY type of NSFW, INCLUDING 18+ instances. If it can be found on the server list for the world, do not wear NSFW. Stick with private instances, like group privates(that allow that of course) to do nsfw. Just because it’s 18+ verified does not mean you can do NSFW.

    2- Always have a sfw avatar in your favorites- If you’re anything like me and you like to play in worlds like a simple fishing world or giga, have a completely sfw avatar in your favorites, no nsfw toggles, no nsfw textures, nada, nothing, hell it’s even better if you can find an avatar that has its mesh cut where the nsfw bits would be at! I’d recommend you upload your own avi so you know what it looks like behind the scenes on both pc and quest and so you’re not guessing on weither not a quest user can see your dih or not

    3- Know who you hang out with. If you are feeling comfy and you do change into your nsfw avi, just be careful, there are some people who genuinely believe that vrc is meant for kids, now am I going to sit here and say that it kids shouldn’t be on the site at all? No, I’m not, but that’s another story for another time. Be careful who you’re hanging around with, there are some people who genuinely believe NO nsfw should be on vrc, despite nsfw avi creators and what not being the backbone of this site.

    That’s all from me for now. I haven’t been banned before(But I’ve only been playing since December of 2024 so and although I wear avatars with NSFW, the lowest I’ll go is a bikini) these tips kind of have kept me a float for as long as I could!

    Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMango
      wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
      #10

      I do upload avis so, maybe it would be a good idea to upload a sfw avatar, also I only ever hang around my closest friends and barely ever step into publics ever Thank you for the tips though! :3

      Feelin..bleh

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • LinzeL
        LinzeL
        Linze
        wrote on last edited by Linze
        #11
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • prismarineP
          prismarineP
          prismarine
          wrote on last edited by prismarine
          #12

          Hey I just made on a post on this, but its possible you got banned because some of your avatars contain "nudity under clothing." This is a new guideline for vrc about what avatars are considered nsfw. Even if you arent doing anything nsfw, or your avatar isnt nsfw presenting, if it contains adult bits and bobs under clothing and has the ability for those to be shown you can be hit with a ban/suspension. Hope this helps and stay mindful when uploading new avatars.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango
            1. I have never worn/done anything NSFW in a friends + instance or anything like that, I never go into group instances or public instances, I'm only ever in invite or invite + and even while there I never do anything unless alone with my gf, so no, it's not cause I did something in a public instance cause I only ever go into private instances

            2. I have no beef with anyone and the only people that I ever go in instances with are really close friends of mine that I've known for a while, and I trust them and none of them have even been online for over a week and they wouldn't do anything to report me

            3. I've been safe if I ever do go into publics and never wore any avatar that I uploaded that was not safe in a public instance

            So, this was most likely either a troll which idk how they found me in the first place because I never did anything in public or Friends or Friends + instances to begin with, or, this was just a target ban, either way, I've literally done nothing wrong and haven't done anything not safe in any public instance or anything of the sorts

            chewsyC
            chewsyC
            chewsy
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @EmperorMango

            I just want to make sure its clear that vrc only allows nsfw on PRIVATE avatars in PRIVATE instances.

            If your avatar was public it can get reported and delted and you get temp'd/banned.
            this iis how it has been since the start and many of my friends have experinced this.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • RoxxiFoxxiR
              RoxxiFoxxiR
              RoxxiFoxxi
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              I keep forgetting there's people actually stupid enough to erp in publics
              lmfao couldn't be me

              Any upvotes are appreciated!

              If you don't use workupload, you're making a fool of yourself.
              PSA: Upvote when you bump posts.

              EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RoxxiFoxxiR RoxxiFoxxi

                I keep forgetting there's people actually stupid enough to erp in publics
                lmfao couldn't be me

                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMango
                wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                #15

                @RoxxiFoxxi Just to be clear I didn’t do that, I know it’s been a FUCKING WHILE since anyone has typed in this but that’s not the reason I got banned for a week. Apparently one of my friends invited their friend to mine and my gfs instance, and they saw our Avis and instead of asking us to switch, just flat out spam reported us. And since I uploaded the Avis for me and my gfs I was the one that got the ban and not her. I NEVER AND WILL NEVER, do anything like that in a public instance

                Feelin..bleh

                oxygynO RoxxiFoxxiR bassboostedbitB 3 Replies Last reply
                2
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  @RoxxiFoxxi Just to be clear I didn’t do that, I know it’s been a FUCKING WHILE since anyone has typed in this but that’s not the reason I got banned for a week. Apparently one of my friends invited their friend to mine and my gfs instance, and they saw our Avis and instead of asking us to switch, just flat out spam reported us. And since I uploaded the Avis for me and my gfs I was the one that got the ban and not her. I NEVER AND WILL NEVER, do anything like that in a public instance

                  oxygynO
                  oxygynO
                  oxygyn
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  @EmpressMango oof i got hit with a ban for public avis lol learned my lesson. only upload to people's accounts. things are worse now that they use a bot to "scan" ur account for NSFW

                  friendly, helpful, asset hoarder. no gatekeeping no trading. ♥

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                    @RoxxiFoxxi Just to be clear I didn’t do that, I know it’s been a FUCKING WHILE since anyone has typed in this but that’s not the reason I got banned for a week. Apparently one of my friends invited their friend to mine and my gfs instance, and they saw our Avis and instead of asking us to switch, just flat out spam reported us. And since I uploaded the Avis for me and my gfs I was the one that got the ban and not her. I NEVER AND WILL NEVER, do anything like that in a public instance

                    RoxxiFoxxiR
                    RoxxiFoxxiR
                    RoxxiFoxxi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @EmpressMango what a bitch, fucking hate little shits like them.

                    Any upvotes are appreciated!

                    If you don't use workupload, you're making a fool of yourself.
                    PSA: Upvote when you bump posts.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                      @RoxxiFoxxi Just to be clear I didn’t do that, I know it’s been a FUCKING WHILE since anyone has typed in this but that’s not the reason I got banned for a week. Apparently one of my friends invited their friend to mine and my gfs instance, and they saw our Avis and instead of asking us to switch, just flat out spam reported us. And since I uploaded the Avis for me and my gfs I was the one that got the ban and not her. I NEVER AND WILL NEVER, do anything like that in a public instance

                      bassboostedbitB
                      bassboostedbitB
                      bassboostedbit
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      @EmpressMango damn ppl need to like fuckin talk and shit more! like if u have a problem, talk with them before u look for other options! like its so much more fucking easy to just talk than make a report!

                      This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                      Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                      Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular