Need help getting this avatar. Willing to pay $15 for the first person to rip it!
-
Hi, I have this avatar, but this person of vrc did edits and stuff that I would really like to have, like I said im willing to pay $15 to the first person to rip it into a unity project!
This is the avatar in question, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_133832c7-57df-4c2a-a600-d2306f5d0256
Thank you!
-
i can rip it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login