Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: 【19アバター対応 VRC Hair】 ボサボサロングヘア

Gift: 【19アバター対応 VRC Hair】 ボサボサロングヘア

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsethair boothgift-booth
21 Posts 12 Posters 9.4k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    serochan
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    thank U !

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      Asakiriyo
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      much appreciated

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • tappleT
        tappleT
        tapple
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        Thanks for sharing!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          irlpuppygf
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          bump kumaly

          Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I irlpuppygf

            bump kumaly

            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend Like
            wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
            #9

            @irlpuppygf Lucky i saw this message cause i never check if i needa update this stuff. Please ping me next time for smthing

            Done updated the link redownload for Kumaly

            The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
            星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

            If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

            If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

            ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

              @irlpuppygf Lucky i saw this message cause i never check if i needa update this stuff. Please ping me next time for smthing

              Done updated the link redownload for Kumaly

              ineviTabLeI
              ineviTabLeI
              ineviTabLe
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @Pretend-Like thanks for sharing! there's a Mayo update now, if it isn't too much of a bother, would you mind sending an updated link? thanks ><

              please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
              if any of my links go down please @mention me!

              Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
              LF:
              pretty boy supremacy

              Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • KiriMoeK
                KiriMoeK
                KiriMoe
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                Bump for mayo update

                Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ineviTabLeI ineviTabLe

                  @Pretend-Like thanks for sharing! there's a Mayo update now, if it isn't too much of a bother, would you mind sending an updated link? thanks ><

                  Pretend LikeP
                  Pretend LikeP
                  Pretend Like
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @ineviTabLe Yes i can thank you for pinging me!

                  The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                  星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                  If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                  If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                  ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  0
                  • KiriMoeK KiriMoe

                    Bump for mayo update

                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend Like
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @KiriMoe Next time ping the person of said link it will make it easier for them to update it, and yes im updating it as i type this

                    The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                    星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                    If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                    If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                      @ineviTabLe Yes i can thank you for pinging me!

                      ineviTabLeI
                      ineviTabLeI
                      ineviTabLe
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @Pretend-Like yeah, I noticed people tend to respond more when they're pinged rather than bumped (because many have replies turned off) so I started doing it 😛

                      please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                      if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                      Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                      LF:
                      pretty boy supremacy

                      Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ineviTabLeI ineviTabLe

                        @Pretend-Like yeah, I noticed people tend to respond more when they're pinged rather than bumped (because many have replies turned off) so I started doing it 😛

                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend Like
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        @ineviTabLe anyway done enjoy

                        The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                        星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                        If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                        If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                        ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                          @ineviTabLe anyway done enjoy

                          ineviTabLeI
                          ineviTabLeI
                          ineviTabLe
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          @Pretend-Like yayyyy thanks so much for updating!! you're amazing ^^

                          please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                          if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                          Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                          LF:
                          pretty boy supremacy

                          Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ineviTabLeI ineviTabLe

                            @Pretend-Like yayyyy thanks so much for updating!! you're amazing ^^

                            Pretend LikeP
                            Pretend LikeP
                            Pretend Like
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            @ineviTabLe Don't mention it, its all good

                            The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                            星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                            If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                            If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • JakDeRipperJ
                              JakDeRipperJ
                              JakDeRipper
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              Bump, peak, thank you

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • kuyumiK
                                kuyumiK
                                kuyumi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                thanks

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Pretend LikeP
                                  Pretend LikeP
                                  Pretend Like
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  reply to me if you want Kaguya

                                  The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                                  星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                                  If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                                  If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • U
                                    U
                                    uruhara
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    Kaguya

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    4

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular