Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: ◆❖◇◇機械仕掛けの天使 -Angelus Ex Machina-◇◇❖◆ FULL SET

GIFT: ◆❖◇◇機械仕掛けの天使 -Angelus Ex Machina-◇◇❖◆ FULL SET

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftangelusfull setgift-booth
16 Posts 13 Posters 5.9k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BumpetteB
    BumpetteB
    Bumpette
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Picked this up the other day, but I had dog internet at the hotel, but am home now~

    Don't forget to upvote ❤

    Works with:

    • Manuka
    • Lime, Chiffon, Chocolat
    • Shinano
    • Mizuki and Rurune
    • Sio
    • Milltina

    I added only the updated version as all of the models got a 1.1 version before I got back.

    Links:

    • Booth Link~
    • [register or login to view this hidden content]

    b5e6680b-a80a-4eb7-b2c6-3f292d6e41e1_base_resized.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    👼
    50
    • BumpetteB Bumpette referenced this topic on
    • M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thank you for sharing!

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      1 Reply Last reply
      ♥
      0
      • S
        S
        serochan
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thank U !

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BubbleuwuB
          BubbleuwuB
          Bubbleuwu
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thank you

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tappleT
            tappleT
            tapple
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thanks for sharing!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • くまっちく
              くまっちく
              くまっち
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              thank you ~

              hunting for Shinano assets.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                shoely
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                what? this is such a fresh aesthetic to me i LOVE this. Thank you so much for sharing! I would have never even seen this type of thing otherwise

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  saya
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Thank you!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • OneShotaVRCO
                    OneShotaVRCO
                    OneShotaVRC
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Thank you for your generous contribution of the full set! 💖
                    I absolutely adore this kind of fantasy attire, so it brings me immense joy! 💞

                    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Z
                      Z
                      ZeroLouise
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Sorry, I don't seem to have seen anything related to Chiffon and Chocolat in the folder. What's going on?

                      BumpetteB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Z ZeroLouise

                        Sorry, I don't seem to have seen anything related to Chiffon and Chocolat in the folder. What's going on?

                        BumpetteB
                        BumpetteB
                        Bumpette
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @ZeroLouise Chiffon and Chocolat are the same body as Lime, which is why you'll always see their names together on outfits that include any one of them. Same goes for Rurune and Mizuki. Hope that helps.

                        Z 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • P
                          P
                          pingbanluo
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Ty U!❤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BumpetteB Bumpette

                            @ZeroLouise Chiffon and Chocolat are the same body as Lime, which is why you'll always see their names together on outfits that include any one of them. Same goes for Rurune and Mizuki. Hope that helps.

                            Z
                            Z
                            ZeroLouise
                            wrote on last edited by ZeroLouise
                            #13

                            @Bumpette b68a3b2e-59fb-4911-9d48-6eb521753fcf-image.png I'm sorry, but I did look for all the folders and couldn't find them. I'm very sorry, that's why I need your help. Sorry

                            BumpetteB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Z ZeroLouise

                              @Bumpette b68a3b2e-59fb-4911-9d48-6eb521753fcf-image.png I'm sorry, but I did look for all the folders and couldn't find them. I'm very sorry, that's why I need your help. Sorry

                              BumpetteB
                              BumpetteB
                              Bumpette
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @ZeroLouise All of that clothing is for all 3 models, just they're scaled to Lime out of the box. To go from Lime to Chiffon and Chocolat you have to make the outfit scale size 1.115. see photo for example:

                              127971fc-b08f-4d39-b04c-a9ccac11fb03-image.png

                              doing this will fit the clothing to the other two models. you can scale it then just use Modular Avatar to mount the outfit to the model. ezpz

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ExcaligatorE
                                ExcaligatorE
                                Excaligator
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Thank you for sharing!~♡

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • K
                                  K
                                  kaqiuzi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Thanks for sharing!!!!!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular