GIFT: Selestia Eye Texture [ Ocean Eye ]
-


Hello everyone
This is my first small contribution to the community. I hope these textures are useful to everyone.
It's not much, but it's something.
I hope to purchase more Selestia resources that I can't find here so I can share them.
The link is valid for 30 days and will be renewed.
09/12
I had to update the link because the file was deleted...
It now contains a password. DACHIOESEnjoy !!
-
D Dachi referenced this topic on
-
Thanks so much

This eye texture is as beautiful as the surface of water...!
-
Thanks so much

This eye texture is as beautiful as the surface of water...!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
