FOUND: Nightraver oufit (For Novabeast)
-
Download Link (workupload.com) here you go@monkeyman3592 I'm super sorry but I'm having an issue where the clothes appear all crumbled to the side? I'm using the base novabeast, I'm super confused
-
-
go in to the armature link then hit advanced options and toggle off the align stuff if that doesn't work then idk sorry
-
This post is deleted!
-
@monkeyman3592 I'm super sorry but I'm having an issue where the clothes appear all crumbled to the side? I'm using the base novabeast, I'm super confused
@CherrySkeleBat migth be because ur using the wrong Novabeast version try using 1.0 instead of 1.2
-
Idk if anyone knows how to do this stuff but think anyone could edit it to include vaporeon? XD
-
Download Link (workupload.com) here you go@monkeyman3592 have the updates?
-
no sorry i just have this one
-
i have problem whit the arm. it do not want to be pot on the avi. wehn i try the avi?
-
buump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login