GIFT: Lesbein Deer & Bunni!
-
copy and paste from the creator :
I'm aware these are up on Tԋҽ FɾҽαƙSԋσɯ account, I no longer want my work to be strictly for baby cakes.
I asked him to take them down because its my work but he refused. So eat up, as the original creator (BunMorningstar) you all have my consent to do whatever you wish with them.
Show me your cute edits :3More notes in the zip.


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login