Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Finn by Kitskennel

Finn by Kitskennel

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
looking forvrchatfurry
76 Posts 40 Posters 12.4k Views 111 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Haku884H Haku884

    ok

    RittsuuR
    RittsuuR
    Rittsuu
    wrote on last edited by Rittsuu
    #67

    @Haku884 is there an update available for her? I downloaded one that was mentioning converting toggles from VRCFury to regular so I was unsure if this was ever committed πŸ‘€

    πŸ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!πŸ’•
    πŸ’•I never trade, just giftπŸ’•
    πŸ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! πŸ’•

    Haku884H 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RittsuuR Rittsuu

      @Haku884 is there an update available for her? I downloaded one that was mentioning converting toggles from VRCFury to regular so I was unsure if this was ever committed πŸ‘€

      Haku884H
      Haku884H
      Haku884
      wrote on last edited by
      #68

      @Rittsuu 97393fec-737c-4bbb-9cf8-82c019768009-image.jpeg

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DARK_Vigilane234
        wrote last edited by
        #69

        give it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Haku884H Haku884

          ee1f25cc-be41-4fc3-9392-debdaeee600c-image.jpeg

          AlfieA
          AlfieA
          Alfie
          wrote last edited by
          #70

          @Haku884 do you have substance files still? bump!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AlfieA
            AlfieA
            Alfie
            wrote last edited by
            #71

            bump spp!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Haku884H Haku884

              ee1f25cc-be41-4fc3-9392-debdaeee600c-image.jpeg

              S
              S
              SillyCyrus
              wrote last edited by
              #72

              @Haku884 do you have the substance files at all? HEAVY BUMP I NEED HER

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                SillyCyrus
                wrote last edited by
                #73

                Heavy bump! I need those spp files!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Haku884H
                  Haku884H
                  Haku884
                  wrote last edited by
                  #74

                  saddly i dont

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    SillyCyrus
                    wrote last edited by
                    #75

                    BUMP FOR SUBSTANCE !!! I REALLY LIKE THEM SOBS

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • sharkpilledS
                      sharkpilledS
                      sharkpilled
                      wrote last edited by
                      #76

                      bump for spp pweaseee

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular