Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: MoonMint from M00nfang

LF: MoonMint from M00nfang

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
fnafdcaripped avatar
2 Posts 2 Posters 240 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    sunmoon
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I was wondering if anyone ever ripped this one? They dont seem to sell it or share the files at all, so I was curious if anyone had it

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e5b60c5f-a093-48db-9da9-850f59721000

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • blood_starlightB
      blood_starlightB
      blood_starlight
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Yo I have them [sun and moon], as vrcas and converted vrcas, which do you prefer?

      ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚
      Yoooooo! U saw me comment or post that’s so cool! Now you get some info

      My names bloodmoon! I have way to goddamn many avatars to count, to I specialize in the FNAF dca variety! I do commission for custom avatars!! | fun fact! I can create, convert, and fix vrcas!!! If you have one you need fixed or created contact me!
      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular