Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Looking for PUBLIC-Milltina by xXKosetsuXx

Looking for PUBLIC-Milltina by xXKosetsuXx

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
looking foravatarpublic avatarbooth
17 Posts 10 Posters 2.4k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • erehlovesmeE
    erehlovesmeE
    erehlovesme
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    jumping in to bump for any of the outfits.

    𐙚˙⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EinhornkadaverE
      EinhornkadaverE
      Einhornkadaver
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      anyone know that sweater

      cookie33C 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EinhornkadaverE Einhornkadaver

        anyone know that sweater

        cookie33C
        cookie33C
        cookie33
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @Einhornkadaver https://booth.pm/en/items/6696947 [register or login to view this hidden content]

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • YukixY
          YukixY
          Yukix
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          tbh i just wanna know the shapekey of the face

          ꧁•⊹ᴠʀᴄᴀ ꜰɪxᴇʀ (ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʀɪᴘ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ)
          ʏᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ᴏʀ ʀɪᴘ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ
          𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 24/7
          -𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥-

          cookie33C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • YukixY Yukix

            tbh i just wanna know the shapekey of the face

            cookie33C
            cookie33C
            cookie33
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @Yukix Milltina

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P
              P
              pandora_rouge
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              alguien sabe como modifico el cuerpo?, no parece milltina ni la cara

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CozyGlossC
                CozyGlossC
                CozyGloss
                wrote on last edited by CozyGloss
                #10

                I'm not sure if this avatar will actually be back up again due to it getting leaked a lot and the creator there self found out about it But I do know who originally leaked it maybe ask the person for the files

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CozyGlossC CozyGloss

                  I'm not sure if this avatar will actually be back up again due to it getting leaked a lot and the creator there self found out about it But I do know who originally leaked it maybe ask the person for the files

                  S
                  S
                  SimplyMatt
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @CozyGloss any new info appreciated!

                  CozyGlossC 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S SimplyMatt

                    @CozyGloss any new info appreciated!

                    CozyGlossC
                    CozyGlossC
                    CozyGloss
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @SimplyMatt Lol its kinda hard getting in touch with juicyjuice since that person originally leaked the files to it. IMG_20260210_220321.jpg And she hasn't been on since November 30th. but I do know that if the avatar does be back up most likely it will be blacklist so I guess this post is just shit out of luck, unless someone actually post the files or also got they hands on it.

                    CozyGlossC 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CozyGlossC CozyGloss

                      @SimplyMatt Lol its kinda hard getting in touch with juicyjuice since that person originally leaked the files to it. IMG_20260210_220321.jpg And she hasn't been on since November 30th. but I do know that if the avatar does be back up most likely it will be blacklist so I guess this post is just shit out of luck, unless someone actually post the files or also got they hands on it.

                      CozyGlossC
                      CozyGlossC
                      CozyGloss
                      wrote on last edited by CozyGloss
                      #13

                      So till then this post is basically just a ghost town .~.
                      Unless someone is willing to recreate it

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SailorMoonS
                        SailorMoonS
                        SailorMoon
                        wrote on last edited by SailorMoon
                        #14

                        I'm going to assume you know how to use vrcas as that's all I can get.

                        Also, I tried to upload it to workupload but it was instantly deleted.

                        [register or login to view this hidden content] (ReUploaded Link:WorkUpLoad)

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SailorMoonS SailorMoon

                          I'm going to assume you know how to use vrcas as that's all I can get.

                          Also, I tried to upload it to workupload but it was instantly deleted.

                          [register or login to view this hidden content] (ReUploaded Link:WorkUpLoad)

                          S
                          S
                          SightBlank
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          @SailorMoon Hello do you still have the file for this one ? the link seems dead but i do miss this avi

                          SailorMoonS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S SightBlank

                            @SailorMoon Hello do you still have the file for this one ? the link seems dead but i do miss this avi

                            SailorMoonS
                            SailorMoonS
                            SailorMoon
                            wrote on last edited by SailorMoon
                            #16

                            @SightBlank I don't; but I can redownload/upload it. (I'll edit this post when it's up on WorkUpload)

                            Edit

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SailorMoonS SailorMoon

                              @SightBlank I don't; but I can redownload/upload it. (I'll edit this post when it's up on WorkUpload)

                              Edit

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              S
                              S
                              SightBlank
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              @SailorMoon thank you very much ! i didnt expect to find it again one day very sweet of you :3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular