Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Textures
  5. LF: KYOᴜ's Make up Texture [550 JPY]

LF: KYOᴜ's Make up Texture [550 JPY]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Textures
make upeye textureeye textures
19 Posts 8 Posters 1.6k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GuppG
    GuppG
    Gupp
    wrote on last edited by Gupp
    #5

    here is link for Sio (link found on VRCPirate website)
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
    upvotes are always appreciated
    🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

    M 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GuppG Gupp

      here is link for Sio (link found on VRCPirate website)
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      @Gupp Thanks for letting me know! I'll add the link!

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        mxp927z
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        +1

        If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
        Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
        Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • egbertE
          egbertE
          egbert
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          Bump for Haolan!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            mxp927z
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            +1

            If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
            Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
            Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ineviTabLeI
              ineviTabLeI
              ineviTabLe
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              bump!

              please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
              if any of my links go down please @mention me!

              Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
              LF:
              pretty boy supremacy

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ineviTabLeI
                ineviTabLeI
                ineviTabLe
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                bump all

                please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                LF:
                pretty boy supremacy

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KatsuragiK
                  KatsuragiK
                  Katsuragi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  Shinano pretty pleeaasee?

                  Mhmmffhgnnmm~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GuppG
                    GuppG
                    Gupp
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    bump chocolat

                    🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
                    upvotes are always appreciated
                    🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GuppG
                      GuppG
                      Gupp
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      i posted Chocolat here :3
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/105707/kyou-chocolat-shocklets-texture

                      🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
                      upvotes are always appreciated
                      🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

                      M 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • GuppG Gupp

                        i posted Chocolat here :3
                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/105707/kyou-chocolat-shocklets-texture

                        M
                        M
                        mxp927z
                        wrote on last edited by mxp927z
                        #15

                        @Gupp Thank you for sharing!
                        We’ve added your name and link to the “Found items” section on Threads!

                        If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                        Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                        Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • P
                          P
                          Pocket Soup
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          Here's the Ukon face texture
                          [[register or login to view this hidden content]]([register or login to view this hidden content])
                          Pass: MakOn

                          M 1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • P Pocket Soup

                            Here's the Ukon face texture
                            [[register or login to view this hidden content]]([register or login to view this hidden content])
                            Pass: MakOn

                            M
                            M
                            mxp927z
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            @Pocket-Soup Thank you for sharing!
                            We’ve added your name and link to the “Found items” section on Threads!

                            If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                            Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                            Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • CrtyuiC
                              CrtyuiC
                              Crtyui
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              this's for chiffon
                              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/108311/gift-lean-on-chiffon

                              another day

                              M 1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • CrtyuiC Crtyui

                                this's for chiffon
                                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/108311/gift-lean-on-chiffon

                                M
                                M
                                mxp927z
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                @Crtyui Sorry for the late reply.
                                Thank you for sharing!
                                I’ll add this to the thread.

                                If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                                Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                                Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular