Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. I leveled up in real life so Im gonna gift some assets I bought~

I leveled up in real life so Im gonna gift some assets I bought~

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothnailclothesgiftfullsetgift-booth
33 Posts 14 Posters 7.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

    the layered outfit materials wont import for me..
    image.png

    iLikePinkI
    iLikePinkI
    iLikePink
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @burgerbutcold did you import the new mats i sent in the comments or is it still the one in dl link above?

    burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

      the layered outfit materials wont import for me..
      image.png

      iLikePinkI
      iLikePinkI
      iLikePink
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      @burgerbutcold it imported to mine just fine tho..

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iLikePinkI iLikePink

        @burgerbutcold did you import the new mats i sent in the comments or is it still the one in dl link above?

        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcold
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        @iLikePink im blind sorry xd I got it now thanks

        port price: $35
        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

        iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

          @iLikePink im blind sorry xd I got it now thanks

          iLikePinkI
          iLikePinkI
          iLikePink
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          @burgerbutcold np~ glad it works!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • L
            L
            LaurenBeers
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            Happy birthday! Hope you get lot of happiness in life โค

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • epicmuffinE
              epicmuffinE
              epicmuffin
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              W!?!?!? thx

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • KyokoHanaK
                KyokoHanaK
                KyokoHana
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                OMG!!! Wish you all the best queen!! Thank you so much for these amazing assets!!

                • Sorry if my English is not good.
                • I'm learning
                • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
                • In love with Lumina
                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRC
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  Thanks so much!!!๐Ÿ’–

                  Corrupted File After Extraction?๐Ÿ’ป Virus Detected?๐Ÿ‘พ
                  of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope youโ€™ll give it a read!๐Ÿ› 

                  Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                  Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venusโ€”plump and perfectly curved! ๐Ÿฅฐ

                  I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                  I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List๐Ÿ’–

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ibbnnuyI
                    ibbnnuyI
                    ibbnnuy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    Hi!! The layered look says fullset but the workupload only has Minase and Airi available to download, is it possible to share Lumina's?? Please and Thank you!!

                    iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • ibbnnuyI ibbnnuy

                      Hi!! The layered look says fullset but the workupload only has Minase and Airi available to download, is it possible to share Lumina's?? Please and Thank you!!

                      iLikePinkI
                      iLikePinkI
                      iLikePink
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      @ibbnnuy sorry I didn't notice! please tag me next time if some files are missing... I'll update the link as fast as I can! might take an hour or so though..please wait~

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ibbnnuyI ibbnnuy

                        Hi!! The layered look says fullset but the workupload only has Minase and Airi available to download, is it possible to share Lumina's?? Please and Thank you!!

                        iLikePinkI
                        iLikePinkI
                        iLikePink
                        wrote on last edited by iLikePink
                        #23

                        @ibbnnuy hi! sorry for the wait.. here you go! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        ibbnnuyI 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • iLikePinkI
                          iLikePinkI
                          iLikePink
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #24

                          also updated HB Unchain~

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                            @ibbnnuy hi! sorry for the wait.. here you go! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            ibbnnuyI
                            ibbnnuyI
                            ibbnnuy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #25

                            @iLikePink Thank you!! also srry, I don't use this site much so I didn't know I could tag lol

                            iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
                            ๐Ÿ˜Š
                            0
                            • W
                              W
                              Wojak
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #26

                              Thank you! Does the ---- Chocolate rice Nail (No.2) ---- have Shinra?

                              iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • W Wojak

                                Thank you! Does the ---- Chocolate rice Nail (No.2) ---- have Shinra?

                                iLikePinkI
                                iLikePinkI
                                iLikePink
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #27

                                @Wojak yes it does! I don't know why the link somehow deleted some of the files... ill update it~ please wait!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ibbnnuyI ibbnnuy

                                  @iLikePink Thank you!! also srry, I don't use this site much so I didn't know I could tag lol

                                  iLikePinkI
                                  iLikePinkI
                                  iLikePink
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #28

                                  @ibbnnuy its okay! good thing I noticed your comment~

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • W Wojak

                                    Thank you! Does the ---- Chocolate rice Nail (No.2) ---- have Shinra?

                                    iLikePinkI
                                    iLikePinkI
                                    iLikePink
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #29

                                    @Wojak here you go~ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    W L 2 Replies Last reply
                                    2
                                    • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                                      @Wojak here you go~ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      W
                                      W
                                      Wojak
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #30

                                      @iLikePink Appreciate it very much! Thank you!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                                        @Wojak here you go~ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        L
                                        L
                                        laows2004
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #31

                                        @iLikePink hey can we have a new link of this? seems not working

                                        iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • L laows2004

                                          @iLikePink hey can we have a new link of this? seems not working

                                          iLikePinkI
                                          iLikePinkI
                                          iLikePink
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #32

                                          @laows2004 woops sorry about that, [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          L 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular