Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. I leveled up in real life so Im gonna gift some assets I bought~

I leveled up in real life so Im gonna gift some assets I bought~

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothnailclothesgiftfullsetgift-booth
33 Posts 14 Posters 7.1k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CookieTunesC CookieTunes

    Happy birthday special person !! The gifts are amazing !!

    iLikePinkI
    iLikePinkI
    iLikePink
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @CookieTunes thank you! hope you enjoy them~

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • DisomniaD Disomnia

      Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day! :3

      iLikePinkI
      iLikePinkI
      iLikePink
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @Disomnia Thanks! have a wonderful day to you too!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcold
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        your so generous >O< TYSM!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! ❤ ❤

        port price: $35
        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ExcaligatorE
          ExcaligatorE
          Excaligator
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @iLikePink Happy escape the womb day! Thanks for sharing!~☆

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • 1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix1
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            Happy Name Day!!!~ thank you for all the gifts! hope you have a wonderful day!!!! ❤

            "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

            Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • burgerbutcoldB
              burgerbutcoldB
              burgerbutcold
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              the layered outfit materials wont import for me..
              image.png

              port price: $35
              don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
              AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

              iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                the layered outfit materials wont import for me..
                image.png

                iLikePinkI
                iLikePinkI
                iLikePink
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @burgerbutcold did you import the new mats i sent in the comments or is it still the one in dl link above?

                burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                  the layered outfit materials wont import for me..
                  image.png

                  iLikePinkI
                  iLikePinkI
                  iLikePink
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  @burgerbutcold it imported to mine just fine tho..

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                    @burgerbutcold did you import the new mats i sent in the comments or is it still the one in dl link above?

                    burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @iLikePink im blind sorry xd I got it now thanks

                    port price: $35
                    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                    iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                      @iLikePink im blind sorry xd I got it now thanks

                      iLikePinkI
                      iLikePinkI
                      iLikePink
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @burgerbutcold np~ glad it works!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L
                        L
                        LaurenBeers
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        Happy birthday! Hope you get lot of happiness in life ❤

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • epicmuffinE
                          epicmuffinE
                          epicmuffin
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          W!?!?!? thx

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • KyokoHanaK
                            KyokoHanaK
                            KyokoHana
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            OMG!!! Wish you all the best queen!! Thank you so much for these amazing assets!!

                            • Sorry if my English is not good.
                            • I'm learning
                            • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
                            • In love with Lumina
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • OneShotaVRCO
                              OneShotaVRCO
                              OneShotaVRC
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              Thanks so much!!!💖

                              Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                              of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                              Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                              Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                              I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                              I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • ibbnnuyI
                                ibbnnuyI
                                ibbnnuy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                Hi!! The layered look says fullset but the workupload only has Minase and Airi available to download, is it possible to share Lumina's?? Please and Thank you!!

                                iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • ibbnnuyI ibbnnuy

                                  Hi!! The layered look says fullset but the workupload only has Minase and Airi available to download, is it possible to share Lumina's?? Please and Thank you!!

                                  iLikePinkI
                                  iLikePinkI
                                  iLikePink
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @ibbnnuy sorry I didn't notice! please tag me next time if some files are missing... I'll update the link as fast as I can! might take an hour or so though..please wait~

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ibbnnuyI ibbnnuy

                                    Hi!! The layered look says fullset but the workupload only has Minase and Airi available to download, is it possible to share Lumina's?? Please and Thank you!!

                                    iLikePinkI
                                    iLikePinkI
                                    iLikePink
                                    wrote on last edited by iLikePink
                                    #23

                                    @ibbnnuy hi! sorry for the wait.. here you go! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    ibbnnuyI 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • iLikePinkI
                                      iLikePinkI
                                      iLikePink
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      also updated HB Unchain~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                                        @ibbnnuy hi! sorry for the wait.. here you go! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        ibbnnuyI
                                        ibbnnuyI
                                        ibbnnuy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @iLikePink Thank you!! also srry, I don't use this site much so I didn't know I could tag lol

                                        iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
                                        😊
                                        0
                                        • W
                                          W
                                          Wojak
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          Thank you! Does the ---- Chocolate rice Nail (No.2) ---- have Shinra?

                                          iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular